Epic Slow Motion Battle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you I have a longer video, this is just a part of it.. The whole video is over 10 mins. Well actually it was, I believe, 6 videos all put together to make it one and just added some generic music that my phone had on it lol

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww thank you. She definitely loves to have wand time with her wormey. I have to keep replacements around because of the material and her putting the tip of it in her mouth and ripping bits off they get ruined within a couple days to a week lol

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww thank you. She definitely loves to have wand time with her wormey. I have to keep replacements around because of the material and her putting the tip of it in her mouth and ripping bits off they get ruined within a couple days to a week lol
Yeah! When Elvis catches da bird, the feathers are ripped out preparatory to feasting. So I keep some extras on hand. Because I know we're gonna need 'em. :bluecat:๐Ÿฆ

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the whole video. I deleted the short clip off youtube amd uploaded this full version... so it deleted my video here