Enlarged Adrenal Gland upon Ultrasound

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree with possibly getting your friend to help out with the expenses. Can you just tell her that while she evidently thinks that you are very well versed in veterinary care you are not as up to speed as she might think and she needs to treat you like a regular client who would be given more information? If she is really busy, she is taking advantage of the fact that you "know things" to shortchange you and spend more time with others. You are paying the bill; it is not like you are getting free vet care so cannot expect full service.
You summed it up perfectly!! And yes, I am paying full prices.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Well, if you are paying full freight, she can take the time to give you full information and assistance.

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well the site has been down for a few days. I called to get an estimate on GI Panel $309, called back next day for price on fPl $369. Have done some checking and more research. Requested a quote for GI Panel 2 w spec fPl. A lot of his symptoms do sound like EPI. :( His stomach just gurgles and then he has diarrhea that is tan to clay looking in color and a lot of it. And the smell!! Oh goodness!! Usually directly after a meal.

So I feel EPI needs to be ruled out. I sent an email 2 days ago requesting quote and attached a snipped cost from Idexx which put the GI Panel2 w spec fPl at $222, circled. I have yet to here back from the clinic.

I do have some rescue friends checking with their Vets to see about getting him in somewhere else at this point. I'm beyond discouraged at this point.

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well the snippett or something worked, new cost of $400. :bliss:I never thought Id be happy ab a $400 test, but here we are. lol