English Lady, Shy, Says "hi" ..... I Breed Persians

persianorapplauding

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hullo am always a bit unsure of a thing until i know i am absolutely NOT breaking the internet in some way or mistaking a site about cats for another selling sausages

would have loved to post in breeding forums but need 30days waiting time and 20 posts b4 im good and ready but RULES R RULES

a build up to something that may verily disappoint everybody

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
persianorapplauding, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3132.GIF

Glad that you've joined the site and while you are waiting to post in a particular forum, feel free to check out the other threads and also the informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persianorapplauding

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
tyvm for lovely welcome and yup im not patient when wanting to do a thing i suppose lest i forget what it was all about and have to go to the back of the queue again lol

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We love photos around here, so please do post some of your kitties! I post regularly in the Showing and Ethical Breeding forum, and I'm sure everyone would love to see you there. Since you are a breeder, you might be able to get early access, the guidelines for that are explained here: Forum Guidelines

See you around! :wave3:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
persianorapplauding persianorapplauding - First off, welcome to The Sausage Selling Site! Do please remember that we are deadly serious about our sausages, and hence, absolutely bereft of humour. You can post images of your sausages, like this:

bobsausage.jpg

Ahhh... now there's a fine 35 pound Norwegian Forest Sausage!

Glad to have you with us, persianorapplauding!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! We're thrilled to have you here. Nope, not breaking a thing. Not one little bit. And we're never disappointed in anyone who truly loves and values cats. You are already speaking our language.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: There's a lot of different forums here, so it shouldn't take you long to get to 20 posts. And with your background in breeding, you probably have a lot of feline knowledge. Can't make the 30 days go any faster though. :biggrin:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, persianorapplauding! :dazzler: If you want to post pictures, we would be happy to admire your kitties! 30 days will pass in no time. I think you will find this website well worth the wait.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, persianorapplauding! :dazzler: If you want to post pictures, we would be happy to admire your kitties! 30 days will pass in no time. I think you will find this website well worth the wait.
Yes it is the best forum on the web regardless of subject!

I also agree that we want to see pictures of your kitties! :hyper: :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persianorapplauding

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you all who replied to my post. sausages lol
really enjoed reading your comments and lovely pics
am going to try uploading pics
not very technical
if i havent managed it in a day or so for heavens sake someone come and find me as i may be lost in the tinternet
x