Announcement End of the Year Lounge Housekeeping coming!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a heads up that in the next few days I will be doing the annual Lounge Housekeeping. The 2022 threads will be closed and the 2023 threads will be started. When one gets closed, the link to the new one will be added.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom , I was scared you had some kind of actual cleaning project in mind! Like doing something to our houses! :gaah: You know, those hard water stains around my faucet might clean themselves. If we wait long enough. :yess:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom , I was scared you had some kind of actual cleaning project in mind! Like doing something to our houses! :gaah: You know, those hard water stains around my faucet might clean themselves. If we wait long enough. :yess:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty much every faucet in my house has them. Soak paper towels in vinegar and wrap them around the faucets over night. In the morning the buildup with come off easily.

Hey if AbbysMom AbbysMom wants to clean my lounge she can! (Phoebe and Daisy might object, though.)
I am not the world's greatest housekeeper. If you saw my house you would not want me taking care of yours. :flail:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've made a BIG mess of the Lounge. :biggrin: As we post in the 2023 threads the 2022 ones will slip down the page and things will not be quite as messy. I think I got them all, but let me know if I missed any. :)