Ebony

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I took her on back in January 2014, she had multiple health problems when she was rescued, a malignant cancer stole her away to rainbow bridge on the 2nd March 2018, I said her story in a different thread so i won't repeat the whole story here, we don't know what her age actually was, the rescue could only guess at her age, the vet after they had done everything for her didnt think she would live beyond 2 years even after they had done everything they could for her

I do miss my sweetpea, I stayed with her at the end so she wasn't as scared cause I was one of the few humans she knew for certain would not hurt her :(

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful girl......of course you miss her... you love her and always will. She touched something deep in your soul and became a part of it. I pray you can take comfort in knowing you gave her everything she wanted in this world, care, a home, and someone to love. Even though she did not share your life for long, the time she did spend was something that will touch you forever.
To be remembered and loved after death is a great honor. She can feel that love and sends her own back when you need it. Because love never dies, it grows even stronger with each new love you add. She will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers, tied together by a love that is spiritual, so eternal.
As the pain of her parting dulls a tiny bit more as time goes by, try to celebrate what she brought into your world, and know this courageous little panther would love nothing more than to have you go forward into the future and live it exactly as you would want for her to go on if you were the first to go. That is love.
I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, take care of yourself, and know your little Ebony will be thought of by many today and sent prayers for peace. Take care of yourself, thank you for sharing your memories......RIP dear Ebony. You will be forever missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She was a clever girl, she would know when she needed her medication and would come to me and ask me to follow her, then would lead me to the medication cupboard and would then accept the medication in her mouth, i am certain she knew it helped, she hated her inhaler though and would hold her breath to try to avoid breathing in the medication, until she had to take a breath, was just a case of keeping her mask over her face until she breathed the medication in <3

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, the memories! They are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. Let those memories bring you comfort instead of pain. Know she gave you one of this life's greatest gifts, a cat's love.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do still wish that I could of given her longer, she deserved to feel loved and cared for, not hit hard enough to break her ribs then thrown out like rubbish with her kittens and left to die :(

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, there are monsters out there and I pray they have a special place in Hell. .....But remember, she found you, and you gave her love which is all she ever wanted, thank you......

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Ebony, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I so know the feeling of "Not long enough," but...where there is love, an eternity is "not long enough," is it? But because of you, Ebony knew hearth, home and love. Funny thing about cats...they are the most zen creatures in nature. They live in an eternal "now," taking each moment as the only moment. their "eternity." And you made her eternity filled with love. You were with her every step of her journey, and it was, could you ask her, good.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss. Even though it happened for some time but the grief lingers.
It always is hard to lose a beloved furry companion. Always. The loneliness, sadness and sometimes even guilt stay with us for a long time.

Hang in there.