Ear mites

Cillitbang

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 5 ferel cats which I feed etc... Please can anyone recommend something for ear mites..... I can't use ear frops etc but could possibly use a spot on if lucky. I need something that doesn't require a prescription

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Revolution and Advantage II both treat ear mites, they are applied only once and can be quickly applied to ferals, I have done it many times. If you can pet their neck, you can do it. It says online that it generally requires a prescription, but some places online don't require one. I have found that calling my vet and telling him I was ordering this online for ferals that cannot be brought in generally gets me the prescription. most understand that ferals cannot be examined, and if not look for one that does.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cillitbang

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Revolution and Advantage II both treat ear mites, they are applied only once and can be quickly applied to ferals, I have done it many times. If you can pet their neck, you can do it. It says online that it generally requires a prescription, but some places online don't require one. I have found that calling my vet and telling him I was ordering this online for ferals that cannot be brought in generally gets me the prescription. most understand that ferals cannot be examined, and if not look for one that does.
Thank you for your reply. Should have said I'm in the UK can't find a site anywhere who will sell it without a prescription