Dude. Where's my car?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad we don't have snow like that here. I don't live that far from London (about an hour) and we have maybe an inch of snow.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

I was going to make another thread but since this is about snow...we have a bunch here in NE Ohio.

I have to knock that down but needed to get a pic of it first.
where are you at zohdee? I'm in Medina and it is STILL snowing!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Yikes! We got lucky today - the precipitation changed to rain, so we've mainly got a lot of slush right now (and flood warnings). It's supposed to get cold again tomorrow night, though, and the forecast is for more snow.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! That's a lot of snow. More than we have here right now by the looks of things. We've had 3 major storms come through within the last 2 weeks or so. Now we have a 3rd one coming from the south west....likely Montana. That means another large dump on us.

Hope it doesn't come your way! I think you guys have more than enough!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

where are you at zohdee? I'm in Medina and it is STILL snowing!!
I am in Kent, just a stone's throw from you!!

I heard we had 22" fall but 11 on the ground.

The snow gods are with me. I asked for Tuesday and Wednesday off work for the WoW expansion months ago. I did have to venture out this morning and some roads were still really poopy.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you guys dug yourselves out yet? I saw the news the other day when it was still snowing, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
You guys were seriously hit hard. The news report at that time said 120 cm, that's 48 inches!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Schools n such were closed yesterday (3 days in a row) from what I've read mostly to allow for clean up...the plows just couldn't keep up so some of the side streets weren't completed till some point yesterday.

My kids sure were glad to go back to school today

There's been some nice articles being posted about kindness of neighbours and such, that actually restore my faith in mankind, even if just for a moment.

It's nice to look out the window and not see snow flying LOL

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just to the south of us ---Lucan ON ended up getting about 5 FEET of the stuff---
---up where we are? About 5 Feet and a bit...Geeesh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trimph1

Just to the south of us ---Lucan ON ended up getting about 5 FEET of the stuff---
---up where we are? About 5 Feet and a bit...Geeesh.
Yeah I heard that... that really sucks.

My mum was finally dug out yesterday. The plows didn't even get in there until Weds afternoon so she was stuck, even if they had cleaned the cars off.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know y'all are used to snow, but that's ridiculous!! I hope you're staying safe and warm!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

I am in Kent, just a stone's throw from you!!

I heard we had 22" fall but 11 on the ground.

The snow gods are with me. I asked for Tuesday and Wednesday off work for the WoW expansion months ago. I did have to venture out this morning and some roads were still really poopy.
no kidding! small world! I know a couple other NE Ohio area members, we should have a meet-up
if it ever stops snowing that is
We're supposed to get dumped on this weekend into next weekend with another monster storm

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

no kidding! small world! I know a couple other NE Ohio area members, we should have a meet-up
if it ever stops snowing that is
We're supposed to get dumped on this weekend into next weekend with another monster storm
I woke up this morning and said "Really?" We had so much flurry coming down and I had to get my plates and license renewed before work.

Winter is NOT even here yet.