Drinking Straw Thief!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tumbles has a "thing" for drinking straws. I have quite a supply since I use them every morning in my milk as I drive to work. Well, I had noticed that my supply was getting a bit skimpy, so we picked more up at the store. I thought they were just getting old and my husband had been throwing them out. No biggie. However, I just discovered that the little boy will put his front paws on the door of the dishwasher when it's down and pull out the straws from the utensil holder and run off with them!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a straw thief, but I do pen thief named Midnight.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy
is a Q-tip thief. We have to keep the box hidden in the linen closet. We don't use many straws, but I bet she'd take them if given the opportunity.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixie has a thing for strings so I have to be careful with her. When I was filling out everyone's Christmas cards I had the box of them siting beside me and I wasn't really paying attention to her and I had filled out one of them and I looked over to get another one and she was chewing on the box, so I will guess that she likes boxes.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I use a straw in my travel mug so I can drink my tea while driving without tipping my head and taking my eyes off the road. One day I went to take a drink and got nothing but air, even though I knew the cup was full. Somebody had chewed holes in the straw!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I use a straw in my travel mug so I can drink my tea while driving without tipping my head and taking my eyes off the road. One day I went to take a drink and got nothing but air, even though I knew the cup was full. Somebody had chewed holes in the straw!
I love this its so cute another reason to love cats.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never had them round my two but smooch loves them he follows me all over if I have a straw its one of the only times he is nice to me lol