Dont need expensive toys for this boy..any bit of string will do.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely gorgeous silverstripes! on a very nice tree, with a cat-magnet toy. *My friends in Ukraine have multiple cats and I pray for them continually! They're very tough and optimistic people, and the furbabies help on the Zoom calls.*

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a handsome boy!

My two are the same, they’d rather play with my knitting yarn or in Phoebe’s case anything she’s knocked off a table and can shove in under a chair, cabinet or bed. They’ll play with the ball I knitted for them or their motorised mouse (whose motor is long defunct and who never ran more than 10cm anyway) but that’s just for midnight zoomies.

Hello from across the bay btw!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely gorgeous silverstripes! on a very nice tree, with a cat-magnet toy. *My friends in Ukraine have multiple cats and I pray for them continually! They're very tough and optimistic people, and the furbabies help on the Zoom calls.*
Yes I have been watching the Ukraine thing pretty closely and watching history repeat itself.
There is a guy in Ukriane travelling around the villages and rescueing the dogs and cats and setting up feeders, One video shows the dogs sitting in a long queue politely waiting there turn at a feeder..was amazing. (Sorry about the un-intended audio, I had plugged the zoom mic. into the camera and forgot it overrode the camera audio settings)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I have been watching the Ukraine thing pretty closely and watching history repeat itself.
There is a guy in Ukriane travelling around the villages and rescueing the dogs and cats and setting up feeders, One video shows the dogs sitting in a long queue politely waiting there turn at a feeder..was amazing. (Sorry about the un-intended audio, I had plugged the zoom mic. into the camera and forgot it overrode the camera audio settings)
There are actually a lot of people throughout Ukraine doing that. My friend's son and his GF do that. They also collect funds to donate to many, many animal rescuers. They're really good people.