Does this incision look normal? Day 5

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Montgums2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The weeping on the middle picture has me concerned. I would get her back to the vet for a check of the incision.
Do you need the whiteish discharge? That started today with just that small amount in that spot, I had an online vet look at the pic as well she said it should be fine for now

Taylor0614

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Highly recommend sending these to the vet i would start by calling the vet and let them know u r emailing them pictures she has discharge starting which if it is start of infection they can put her on antibiotics now to prevent from getting worse she has a large lump could be a seroma but the size is concerning to me especially being right under incision instead of right next to it if she was my cat id take her in to the vet monday

Montgums2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If the others come and see, wanted to inform yes it was an infection and she had a fever. More pus starting coming out after posting this and I took her in. They are treating her for it

Taylor0614

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If the others come and see, wanted to inform yes it was an infection and she had a fever. More pus starting coming out after posting this and I took her in. They are treating her for it
Did they say if she has a hernia or is it a seroma size and the spot it is at is concerning

Montgums2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I took her back in just because drainage was coming out again, they told me some would because they made a drain after giving her antibiotics but I wanted to make sure it’s looking better and just have ti wash it twice a day and put cream as well