Does anybody use Wolferman's products?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
They have gift baskets, English muffins, etc. We got a catalog in the mail today. If you've ordered, do you like the products?

We ordered a selection of English muffins, 3 packages for us and 3 to tuck into my sister and BIL's gift basket.

Thanks!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first married 30 years ago for some reason I got into Wolferman's muffins. Maybe I got a catalog in the mail. They are pretty good, but each order was too big for us & I will not eat baked goods from the freezer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, @Primula. We don't mind freezing them, so that won't be a problem. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I also got the catalog yesterday. :lol3:

I've ordered from them before. I've gotten the english muffins for my mother and a few for us. It's been a few years since I've ordered, but they are pretty good. :)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, but I am wondering if they have any gluten free products. I have never seen their catalogue.

Last edited:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

They have gift baskets, English muffins, etc. We got a catalog in the mail today. If you've ordered, do you like the products?

We ordered a selection of English muffins, 3 packages for us and 3 to tuck into my sister and BIL's gift basket.

Thanks!
I love English Muffins and I did want to get some gift baskets for my family. I wish my mother was still alive, she would of loved them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks! I just ordered some for us and for my mother.
Ours should come tomorrow (Friday). We ordered the larger ones, that comes four to a package. One of each variety. Three for us, three for my sister and BIL.