Do You Visit And Click On The Greater Good Site?

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope this isn't doing anything wrong and if it is feel free to delete it but are you all aware that you can click and help feed shelter animals along with help veterans, breast cancer and diabetes and Alzheimer's research, fight hunger, help kids with Autism, protect the Rainforest and more at www.greatergood.com? Just go there and you will see 10 headings, sometimes an extra one, and you can click daily (just once a day) and it helps these great causes. I have been doing it for years and have never had any spam or computer issues from it so it is legit, it's free and it helps out many animals and people!

Again, if this is against any policies here feel free to remove this thread!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You know, I used to. At least I think that's what it was. Carol/LaRussa used to email me pretty much every morning to remind me to click, but I'm not sure if that's the site. When Carol passed away, it slipped out of my mind. I'll have to get back into the habit. Thanks.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, I used to. At least I think that's what it was. Carol/LaRussa used to email me pretty much every morning to remind me to click, but I'm not sure if that's the site. When Carol passed away, it slipped out of my mind. I'll have to get back into the habit. Thanks.
I used to also but haven't in a while either. I'll bookmark the page to get back on track again.