Do you think Fenugreek seeds or dandelion greens would be causing upset stomach?

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got some samples of Rawz pates. Last week I fed the duck, and one of my kitties threw up several times and had diarrhea. i thought it might be the Rawz because that was the only new thing in their diet. Today I fed the turkey, and Sophie just threw up again, about 10 hours after eating it. Those two ingredients seem to be the only possible culprits; she eats Dr. Elsey’s turkey every day, and also koha turkey and koha duck, and hasn’t had a problem with them, so I don’t think it would be the meats.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Possibly. Lots of things in cat food can upset a sensitive tummy. Feed a brand that your cat is fine with for the next few days and then slowly introduce Rawz again. If the same issues happen again, obviously something in the food isn't agreeing with your cat's tummy.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Because she throws up 10 hours later it could be many other things like LTS3 LTS3 suggested. Does she only throw up food and water or one blob of just food? Is she without food for 10 hours? If so a food timer would help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No she hasn’t been without food for any significant time period. She threw up a couple times again today so maybe it’s not the Rawz. The first time it mostly clear liquid, the second time was liquidy too but colored, I think probably food that had been digesting for a while.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
No she hasn’t been without food for any significant time period. She threw up a couple times again today so maybe it’s not the Rawz. The first time it mostly clear liquid, the second time was liquidy too but colored, I think probably food that had been digesting for a while.
Food is digested late in the day. Dont remember exactly,but then as you know, all cats are different. It take a lot of trial and error. Too much at once, meat,ingredients, some are ok switching proteins, other mix slowly. It seems like one food works for awhile,then doesnt so slowly switch then throws up the new food first meal second she doesnt. Freeze dried raw has helped so far though one time I added too much water and she threw up. I assume that's the reason,who knows.