do you recommend other forums?

stephakneexo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree. I've heard that there is another cat related forum out there but I've also heard that they aren't as welcoming as this one and there's a lot of very judgmental people on it. I'll pass on that thanks. I don't bother looking because I can't imagine that there's a better one out there than this. 

I do belong to a couple other forums but they have nothing to do with any animals. They are both related to freebies and finding good deals. I won't post their names but if anyone would like them they are welcome to ask and I can send a PM with the info or post it if it's OK. They are both reputable and I have gotten many great freebies from them. I haven't paid for a magazine subscription in quite a while with the exception of Cat Fancy (now Catster :rolleyes2 ) and I get about a dozen or so a month. 
PM ME :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. I've heard that there is another cat related forum out there but I've also heard that they aren't as welcoming as this one and there's a lot of very judgmental people on it. I'll pass on that thanks. I don't bother looking because I can't imagine that there's a better one out there than this. 

I do belong to a couple other forums but they have nothing to do with any animals. They are both related to freebies and finding good deals. I won't post their names but if anyone would like them they are welcome to ask and I can send a PM with the info or post it if it's OK. They are both reputable and I have gotten many great freebies from them. I haven't paid for a magazine subscription in quite a while with the exception of Cat Fancy (now Catster :rolleyes2 ) and I get about a dozen or so a month. 
Feel free to pm me too