Do you prefer company or alone time?

In general, do you prefer to be around other people or another person or to be alone?

• With other people.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Alone completely. Not another living being even close to me.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Alone with my cats.

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Either one is fine with me.

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate being alone hate it with a passion I like to be in company of people I think its because I feel so along at home becasue my mother refuses to speak to me and refuses to speak when im in the room so i try to get out as much as possible, this is why I love my job because there is always someone to chat to, I love my alone time with blaine but i just like being around a lot of people at once

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's just me and the cats at home but l have family and friends who pop over for coffee or ring for a chat most nights,  plus,   l have a busy social life as well but l do  love my quality time at home when i'm there

When my husband was alive he worked in finance so he was in bed early every night, so basically l spent much of my time on my own then. I've always said l won't have another man live with me because l have my own routine and having another person move in would spoil it 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It really depends. Rick goes away on union business several times a year and when he's gone, I love my alone-time. Even if I spend my time flopped on the couch with the cats and several good books, I'm fine with that. After a couple of days, though, I'm ready for him to come back home. And it's funny....when he is gone, that's when I don't want to be bothered with anybody. I tend to stay of the phone and I tend to stay away from people for the most part. I'll even take a day or two of vacation from work....it's my time. Most of the time, I'm doing housework or trying to do those tasks that I wouldn't normally do if he was home, like cleaning out bureau drawers or closet shelves. Experimenting in the kitchen.

We do tend to visit with friends often, though, and I enjoy that, too. We'll all go out to dinner or get together at one house for a night of games or playing cards and such, sometimes only once a month, but then we'll go through a spurt where we're with somebody every other week or so. Those times are always fun, too.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my husband and love spending time with him. I have to have my "alone time with cats" though. When I'm winding down, I want quiet. My dear husband tends to get chatty, so I usually stay up a little later than him.

sflacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As Charles Bukowski said " It's not that I dis-like people.I just feel better when they are not around."

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer to spend most of my time alone with m cat's and two dogs, and Larry. I am quite social, but really need more alone time than time with people. :wavey: