do you have any health problems?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Peaches.. have them take bloodwork to check your thyroid levels.. That's how my doctor had his suspicions! Please do let me know what the verdict is.. I will keep you in my thoughts.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Draco, that means a lot to me. I'm going to call in the morning to see if she wants me to come in first or just call orders into the lab. It's very easy to get paranoid when in nursing school and I know that. But, that's not an excuse to ignore things either.

thevegancuddler

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Expect for being Bipolar,I have back problems since I was 16.
I'm Bipolar, too. I tried Lamictal, but it didn't work, and I haven't tried any other meds because they're all like, 'Yeah, and this might shut down an organ or two.' So I just chug energy drinks to remain perpetually hypomanic; I think the depression is worse. I don't get full-blown manic, but the hypomania can be hard to deal with. I can't control my driving, I get agitated, lose concentration, and I nearly failed out of university (graduated with a C average, which was way below my potential).

I also have asthma and allergies, though both are pretty easily manageable, and I currently do not take medication for it. I have bad knees, a bad wrist, and a bad back, but I am doing alright now, as I'm not experiencing any flare-ups.

So yeah, it's mostly the Bipolar that gets me, but I'm managing it as best as I can so I can hold a steady job, which has been challenging.