Do you ever panic

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Nabu is an excellent hider. So much so that I wouldn't doubt he has a secret hiding spot in a parallel universe.
Last weekend we found him under 3 pillows in the closet, after searching the entire apartment 3 times!

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now I don't feel so silly.........I freak out at the thought of one of the babies getting out. Scuddel got out once he was about 4 feet from the door, I walked slow a called softly, and scooped his butt up, and burst into tears.
All kittens are microchiped just because my city scans. But I don't know if they would live out in the mean neighborhood long enough to get to the ASPCA.
K.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness do I ever! Our cats rarely hide or ignore our calls. If I'm calling for one of the kitties and it doesn't show up within a few minutes are start to worry. And when they hide....My heart stops!

I'm a worry wart!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EmeraldSongbird

lol my family thinks I'm nuts.
My son used to tell me I worry too much..

I get panicky too sometimes - especially since Winchester & Geronimo were 'diagnosed' with the dry form of FIP, and they don't respond when I call them - or when they're having one of their 'attacks'. I also worry a lot about Maverick & Gabriel now, b/c they're getting old. They all normally come to me when called, so when they don't, I get paranoid.

Of course they're usually just fine, and are just ignoring me - as only a cat can do..

~KK

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've done that many times. Fortunately, Tailer will always come running if I start singing
. Forest isn't always so cooperative, though.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I panic often. Snickers is a very good hider so there are a lot of times I cannot find her and think she must have gotten outside when the boys opened the door. Usually have five or so minuets of calling and calling for her, she will appear out of no where look at me as to say, "What is your issue? I was sleeping". I still have not found her special hiding spots.

Jazz is a great escape artist so I also am concerned about him.