Do my cats stitches look normal?

amandamariejones

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my female cat got neutered last Tuesday. After a day i took her cone off of her because it was way too big and made her really upset. I haven’t seen her licking directly on her stitches or messing with them at all since then. The last few days she’s been increasingly more active. A little bit of running around and jumping on top of things. Laying i the window. Her stitches have looked ok so far but now i can’t tell if they’re ok or not and if they’re healing

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Things look ok to me, but would your vet allow you to send these pictures in to them so they can see what's going on?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandamariejones

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Things look ok to me, but would your vet allow you to send these pictures in to them so they can see what's going on?
i was thinking about this but i don’t know if there’s a way to send my vet a picture. i think they’re closed now but tomorrow i’ll call them and ask. i don’t want to jump to conclusions and stress my cat out by taking her to the vet so soon if everything’s ok. she’s acting completely normal and eating fine too