Digestive enzymes OR probiotics?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
tracy1213 tracy1213 Sorry if you answered this already.

Is the food dish elevated? That can help stop bile from coming up during eating which contributes to vomiting.
Yes, I forgot all about elevating the food dish!
Another thought for you tracy1213 tracy1213 is slightly warming the wet food before each feeding to take the chill off. My vet told me that cold food hitting the stomach can sometimes trigger a reflex in some animals, and making it room temp or slightly warm can help, and it did.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tracy1213

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I forgot all about elevating the food dish!
Another thought for you tracy1213 tracy1213 is slightly warming the wet food before each feeding to take the chill off. My vet told me that cold food hitting the stomach can sometimes trigger a reflex in some animals, and making it room temp or slightly warm can help, and it did.
Thank you!! Yes I solved this issue by just giving him a little food at a time and taking the leftovers out of the fridge about 25 min before feeding it. Once it gets to room temperature he'll eat it. I've gotten him to start eating much better this way...now to find a probiotic and hopefully get the weight back on him soon!! ❤❤