Destined To Love Cats.

4CatMan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, my name is Chris. I currently own 4 cats (Sushi, Runt, Ramsay, Louis) and a Labrador retriever (Sam).
Growing up I always had cats and dogs. We inherited two cats when I was young as well as a bunch of cat figurines that I had to stare at growing up. I think that planted the seeds for my love of cats and animals in general today.

I share my pets on social media and try my best to promote proper pet care taking. My girlfriend and I do not have have any children and of course we joke that these our furbabies.

Ramsay - Orange and white.
Louis - Black, small white bell patch.
Sushi - White and grey
Runt - Brown and white

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-765611.gif
Chris, Ramsay, Louis, Sushi, Runt and not forgetting Sam, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3653.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitties are beautiful and we have special threads here just for them :-

black-cats-only.268663

bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many more fun threads here in
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to your four handsome cats. You are in good company if you joke your cats and dog are your furbabies. We share the same feelings. :thumbsup:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Ramsey, Louis, sushi and Runt are some good looking kitties! :redheartpump: My cats are my kids, too!