Daily Thread Wednesday 18/5/2011

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Our vacation is half over.
I am still REALLY hoping we see the sun at some point. We saw a BIT of it yesterday and got out for a nice walk around Rockwood park, but it was still pretty cloudy and chilly. I've really had enough of this weather.

Have to go to the shelter in a couple hours as my foster, Persephone, is officially being adopted today!
She is being spayed tomorrow and I am SO happy for this girl. She is more than ready for a home of her own. Her babies all go to their forever homes tomorrow.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

There goes the nice weather as its raining lightly right now. I wanted to wash the window screen this morning too. Oh well a bit of housecleaning before work then.

I think I should be okay to go to a clients house to dig out a shrub and check her plant needs for the year.

Knee still hurts though I haven't stretched very much in past couple of days.

Did a lot of flower buying for my customers yesterday morning-hope I can plant then next week.

Not much else.

Have a nice day!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning, friends!

A lovely misting morning around here. It started drizzling very lightly as I got into my car to come into work.

DH is coming home tonight!
I'm glad when he goes because I enjoy my time, too, but I'm also glad when he comes back home.

My car is making a funny noise; I took notice to a weird hum last night when I stopped at a red light on my way to the planning commission meeting. Doesn't sound good. I'll have to take him back into the garage for another check-up.

Enjoy your Hump Day! Only two more days til the weekend!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo glad, Kalie. That is awesome news!!

Today is a CLEANING, CLEANING, CLEANING day!! Cleaning windows and walls....lots of fun, LOL

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... I'm on summer vacation!!
OK, just for school, but hey, it's a break for my brain! I found out I have an A for my accounting class, and I think I did well on the payroll final so I should have an A for that too!

So, now it's time to focus even more on finding a job... fun fun fun.

Anyway, I'm kind of taking it easy today though since it's my first day done with school. Some couch potatoing perhaps, or if the sun dries up the yard (it RAINED AGAIN LAST NIGHT/THIS MORNING!!!) I'll do some gardening. I need to start some more pea plants.

Well last night's Dirtbags baseball game was postponed until tonight, so instead of missing it because I had my last final, I can go now! We're meeting some friends at a nearby bar for dinner before the game, then going to the game. I hope they win, they need to at least end the season at .500.... Anyway, it should be a fun night out.

Have a good day everyone, hope it gets sunny soon!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon!

Feeling sleepy at the moment, had a tasty buffalo chicken sandwich for lunch and it's putting me down for the count! Have a bikram yoga class to go to at 5:30, so I may try and sneak in a nap

Its a gorgeous day out again today, mid 70s and sunny. Wish it'd stay like that all spring and summer long!

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon!

Today it's cool enough for me to wear a gorgeous gothic-Lolita style blouse I bought in Japan to work. I'm really excited!
I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of it.

I also signed up for a gym membership! Shin splints or not, I'm going to figure out how to stay in shape!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I am saying my hello at night!!!!!!!! My day started out a bit rough.... My daughter got in a car accident this morning (not her fault). She had just left the house and I got the "crying" call. MOM............ Car was undrivable and is probably totalled. DD is alright, Thank God. And the lady that hit her couldn't have been nicer and was crying alot too. I told her it was alright and that everyone was fine and that is what matter's most. I told my daughter that if you were to get hit by someone, this was the lady to get hit by
. Just a sweet person. All is well, my daughter rented a car from Enterprise and was able to get off to work in the afternoon.

Now, I am about to play with my cats and enjoy their company for the evening
. Hope you all had a great day.