Daily Thread Tues Nov 24th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I need to start working out again. I am getting too comfortable with my new hubby..last night I said to him "I am gaining weight". To which he replied "It's okay, winter is coming".
Doesn't he know he is supposed to say "you're not gaining weight, you're beautiful"

He does think I am beautiful but there is something about that "you're gaining weight" thing that hurts me, even though I know its true.

So yeah..I am going to look into joining something that is organized so I am forced to go.

Bleh.

You all have a good one, I will be obsessed with my weight today apparently

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, I need to start working out again. I am getting too comfortable with my new hubby..last night I said to him "I am gaining weight". To which he replied "It's okay, winter is coming".
Doesn't he know he is supposed to say "you're not gaining weight, you're beautiful"
Well, it was an honest answer to the question at least. Definitely not the most diplomatic answer, but that type of question is a densely packed minefield and most guys are going to step on something until they learn the right path through.

I'm getting ready to head out the door for work. I've got some annual refresher training I need to do today and I'm going to try to call the vet and schedule an annual appointment for Tiny sometime next week. Other than that, I'll be working on my dissertation all day. I probably won't go in tomorrow, so I'll be off until at least Friday after this. I plan to hit the gym for a while after work since I won't get another chance for a while.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Still no sun this morning but the weather report said maybe tomorrow.

Heading out here shortly have to go over to the hospital to have some cortisone in my shoulders. Plus the doctor wants all new x-rays of my problem areas. Oh joy hope it doesn't take all day.

Afterwards I have to stop by Walmart they have some sweaters on sale and I think I may picked up a couple as Christmas gifts.

The kitties are squirrel watching this morning.

Everyone have a super day.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting laundry together and trying to figure out what I'm wearing for the next week! Gah I hate doing that!
But I am getting ready to head up to Knoxville here in a few hours to get the Beau! I cant wait! Its been a long month!
But I plan on going up early and making sure his house is clean and dust free and get some laundry done and hope his last flight stays close to being on time!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon.
Just the usual cleaning day for me. Poor kitties all ran from the vacuum.

It looks like the sun wants to shine but it's fighting the numerous clouds.

Hopefully I can bake some double chocolate chips later. DH got excited when he saw the package. I meant to make them yesterday but a nap won.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Guys.

I'm back at work today and would miss my time off if I'd had even a minute so far to think straight.

It seems wrong that so much stuff piles up when you're off for one day. I got some christmas shopping done yesterday, which was cool, but I need to get the back porch cleaned off before the weather really gets wintery...I may have to ask DH to do that tonight.

Anyway, back to work. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone

I overslept big time today, I slept from 12 to 10 in the morning.. I was planning on getting an early start on my paper even though I don't have class until 12 but I was so sleepy..
I just got my h1n1 vaccine and I'm headed to my next class after which I seriously need to go to the library and spend the night there because I'm so behind...
Everyone have a good day!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This the week from **** at work. Doesn't every one know when Thanksgiving is and what breads/rolls they need??? (HA!)
Anyhow tomorrow is the busiest day of the year. In fact the bakers starting prep work at 10am and started baking at 2 pm until about 6:30 am tomorrow! LOTS of orders.

I'm working about 4:45 am until about 2-2:30 pm. Have a bottle of wine to chill and pre-ordered a pizza from an Italian market to pick up after work. Then probably a nap!!

I'm tired from today-good thing I'm going to bed by 9 pm don't think I'd make it much longer!

Still warmish for this time of year outside (upper 40's) but that will be changing.

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening

I made it halfway between where I was, and home. This rainy, cool and damp weather is making my trip a little longer than planned but if all goes well, I should be home tomorrow.

DH says I can stay away, but I need to grab the cats n' snakies LOL. Apparantly they've been a little impish since I've been gone.

Upon a recommendation of someone on here, I'm at this very cute n' cozy motel.... it is sooooo homey. I love it.... and hopefully DH and I can spend a weekend here sometime in the spring.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was good! I got an A on my exam! I'm also off school until Monday so that's awesome!! Ya for a mini-vacation
I also met up with my best friend tonight and that went well so all in all,it's been a good day!