Daily Thread Thurs Sept 9th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Rainy and cold here today, like a real fall day. Tonight we have to go to an outdoor event at the university for the new kids coming in and its going to be cold and wet!

Off to work in a bit..this week is going fast!

You all have a good day

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G'mornin'! Today is my day off....but the girls woke me up at the regular time to be fed. Wanted to go back to bed, but I'm wide awake! How come I'm never this wide awake on work days? I've got a bazillion things to do today (days off are always too short!) and a dentist appointment this afternoon. Have good day everyone!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone. Im dreading today not only is it super chilly out but it may very well be one of the longest days of my life. LOL Im attempting to be patient waiting for the word on when we get our new car (2002 Ford Explorer). We know for sure its going to be today, tomorrow or at the latest Saturday morning. Well Im DYING from impatience which means today is going to be long and the not knowing is going to make it worse. I can handle the wait...just the not knowing is the part that gets my brain on fire. LOL

Ok Gotta find something to do, I could finish the 2 pieces of staining I have left maybe find some outside work but I have learned how to work smart not hard (basically get the job done right quickly) LMAO!

Ugh Yall have a great day!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

It cant decide if it wants to be sunny or cloudy here today, im at work in a couple of hours

i think im just stopping in with blaine tonight

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Chilly and breezy this morning. We were down in the upper 40s last night. The cats were all cuddling close to us in bed; Mollipop stayed under the covers in my arms pretty much all night long.

DH is bowling late tonight, so I don't have to rush right home and get dinner going, thank goodness. I took some chicken breasts from the freezer last night. Not sure if we're doing fajitas or just a stir-fry. Or maybe just grilled. Decisions, decisions.

Enjoy your Thursday....

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Theres clouds here, but it's lovely and sunny.

Washing the litterboxes out when i get home, and i can guarantee that Sophie will be sitting patiently so she can use the fresh litter first

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Working from home today!
In a couple of hours I'll be heading to the shelter as foster kitty Talbot is going to his forever home today. Rio & Waldo will be heading to Fredericton for a Petsmart adotathon, so excited for them!

Another workout at the gym tonight. Other than that, no real plans! Hope you all have a great day.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, I've had a fab day today the weather has been sunny and quite warm at times. I dropped the kids off at school then went into town with my neihbour, we did a bit of shopping and then went for lunch at a pub which was lovely, done a bit of housework this evening and now its chill time. xx

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon
About 90ºF out and partly cloudy. Not toooo terrible weather wise today, but would definitely prefer northern weather.

Relaxing at home after a long day at work. Got some steaks "marinating" in the fridge for dinner - wonderful hubby will grill them when he gets home

About to do some school work, watch tv, and maybe read a bit on the Nook. So glad it is already Thursday!

Very excited, got my SS confirmation today
Woohooo!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm finally back from my week-long trip to England. It was lots of fun and the weather was gorgeous!
I got back last night, picked up Genever from her Uncle Scott's house, unpacked a few things and went straight to bed as I came down with a cold Tuesday night.
Not fun for flying. I'm not feeling so hot today either but trying to fight through it. I took a decongestant but it doesn't feel like it... so I guess I don't want to know what I'd be feeling like if I didn't take one!!

Today I am doing laundry, the DirecTV guy was here to replace the cabling (hope this fixes our problems finally!!), I went to the grocery store to get some food and made a nice pot of vegetable soup. That made me feel a little better.

Tonight is Hopheads night and it's at a new bar downtown that just opened on the weekend. I'd really like to go and hang out with people and check out the new place
, but I don't know if I'll feel up to it. Plus if I do go, I think the beers there aren't cheap and I won't be able to taste things right anyway being stuffed up.
I know if it was time to go now, I'd pass. So we'll see in a few hours. I'll probably end up staying home and being a couch potato with some blankets and TV.

BF is still in England until Tuesday, so it's just Genever and me for a few more days.. oh yeah I need to call the vet to talk about starting her on a prednisone trial for her puking... the last thing to try before spending megabucks for an ultrasound. OK I better do that now before I forget.

Have a good day!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. Good evening. It was sunny and hot here today. Most of the day was quiet but went out for supper with my Club tonight. We went to GOLDEN CORRAL, I had the Shrimp Bar where they had several different kinds of Shrimp, including my favorite, Coconut Shrimp. YUMMY!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening as well!!

Had dentist appt this morning then went off to work and after work to my elderly clients house for a bit of gardening. She gave me a big to-do list as well-grrrr........
Anyhow just relaxing before a busy day tomorrow-personal trainer appt at 7 am!!