Daily Thread Thurs Oct 22nd

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Its going to be a rainy one today and only 7 degrees.
I'll have to wear a sweater!

DH is going out to the hockey game tonight with his dad so I get to relax and watch Grey's by myself...so excited! No man interruptions
Although he likes Grey's too.

Not much else going on...headed to work in a bit..

You all have a good one!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another rainy day to start, but we're supposed to have a blue norther through here in the next couple of hours (it's just west of Fort Worth right now). I spent all day yesterday wet, so I'm ready for a change!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's going to be warm and 73F here.

I have to visit the bank today to discuss my 401k. The company I left was bought out two more times and now they are dispersing the 401k's. We might use some of it for a down payment on a house
shhh Then I have to talk to the manager about mortgages. Oh fun. After that I hope to shop Rite Aid once more before the new ad is out. I am nuts for sales especially baby diapers.

Mom is off today and will spend the day with my son.
DH has to call the vet about Molly b/c the steroids aren't enough for her asthma.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Damp and cool here this morning.

Nothing special planned for the day, except ice packs and heat for my knee. It is pretty sore right now, I haven't had a serious flare up like this in almost a year. I have an appointment Wednesday morning for cortisone which I know will help (thank goodness)

They are saying todays rain is suppose to turn to snow tonight, oh joy...

The kitties are snacking right now in preparation for their afternoon nap..

Everyone have a good day.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's another beautiful sunny day here. Survived day 2 of MIL being here. We're about to head out for lunch. Day 3 about 1/3 the way done.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Misty/foggy out this morning.

BF had to get up with me too to help with Genever's medicine... I need to learn to hold her and get a syringe in her mouth on my own. I will have a learning opportunity after work today when I try by myself again before BF gets home... wish me luck! At least Genever is so awesome that while she fights medicine, when we're done she doesn't run away and hide. So laid back.

I'm supposed to have a bunch of work to do on a new project today but it's not here yet.
HURRY! I want to work and make the day fly by! Oh yeah I have to get xrays of my hands/wrists at some point today too.. guess on my lunch break. Or maybe I can wait til Monday. I don't know. I should do it today I guess.

Anyway, enough outta me. Have a good Thursday everyone!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Another rainy day to start, but we're supposed to have a blue norther through here in the next couple of hours (it's just west of Fort Worth right now). I spent all day yesterday wet, so I'm ready for a change!
love when I have another texan giving the forecast!

At least I have Grey's to look forward to tonight.... I am getting fed up at life right now

Anyways, Rain, cuddles, grey's and P. practice.... Could be a good night!