Daily Thread Thurs July 17th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Morning!

Well my coldsores have formed their own zipcode. My lip looks like I got punched in the face
. Its getting bigger..and I wonder at what point it will start going away
I don't even like being in public, let alone at work and talking to clients.

Supposed to be heading to the gym today after work but who knows with this thing on my face.

Thunderstorms and really hot and humid today....have a great one folks!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you pick up some abbreva-there is something people use-lysine????

Its going to be hot and humid today also with tstorms this afternoon/evening.
We got rain yesterday afternoon 3/4" but just 12 miles south they got over 2 inches.
And thats where I'm working-so I think I better bring a couple of extra towels as I'll be a bit muddy!! And the mosquito spray as they are coming out in force.

Have a couple of errands to run after working, hence the towels.

Not much else-bakker is staring at me, bobs on the bed and the other two outside.

Have a good day-keep cool and dry!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I am slathering it good in Lysine and I have some prescription stuff too...but I don't think any of it works. I think its a trick and nothing works because this thing is just thriving away

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's already super hot and humid out there this morning.

Today I am determined to get a few things done around here. I will write out some thank you cards that I have been putting off. I will pay bills. I will get some laundry done. Let's see how I do with that.

Have a great day!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Looks like more rain here today.

Heading off to work shortly, then over to the farmer's market afterwards for some fresh fruit and veggies.

Am thinking of a nice green salad with chicken for dinner and mangos or watermelon for dessert..

Kitties are great today, tearing around the house like bashee's this morning..

Everyone have a good day

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Dragged my butt out of bed later than usual this morning for work .. 6:15 instead of 5:15am! Then Rob had to go change the tire out on the car - we've been driving on the donut since last week and finally got our new tires shipped Tuesday and mounted Wednesday.

Not doing too much work today. I figure I'll be nice to the analyst and let him have an easy Friday, since I've been pummeling him with samples this week
And I have to leave by 3:30 today anyway - Rob is going out to the other shop today at 4 to take out and put in a transmission (I am hoping it doesn't take 5 hours!) The last one they put in took 4.5 hours! This time they are taking out AND putting in a transmission. I won't be a very amused wifey if 5 hours or more turns out to be the case! I won't be cooking pasta tonight either if we get home after 9pm!!!

Nothing else to note really. Just takin' it easy
Have a lovely day!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot & Humid here today
*yuk*

Of all things, I have a cold, 3 of my kids have a cold... BLAH!

Blueberry Muffins in the oven right now... rest of the day will be buisness as usual around the house.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is hot here today. I woke up practically sleeping on the floor this morning. We have been sleeping on an air mattress on the floor in the computer room because its where our air conditioner is. It had a little hole in it but I guess it must have gotten bigger because we pumped it up at like 1am and then again around 7:30. I am going to bring it back and exchange it for a new one later on.

Today is our 6 year anniversary. I think we are going to go out for dinner tonight. My paycheque had an extra couple hundred dollars on it today.
Up until January, they used to hold our vacation pay until July if we didn't take vacation but now they put it on every paycheque. Well since its July, we got vacation pay from last July until the end of December.

Tomorrow makes one year until our wedding.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon peeps!

Today I spent the morning at my nans as usual, then me and mom went to the bank and then went to a tack shop to find me a new hat cover, as the one I've had for like 5 years has now gone rank, the button has fell off and everything.

Anyway, Mitzi is fine today. At this moment in time she is sat on the windowsill in my bedroom, watching the rain. Urgh.

...Ok now she's on my desk threatening to bite off my hand.

Have a good day peeps!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the weather is great here today. Sunny and 82 F (26 C). Humidity? We don't have any here. Of course, that is one reason why we are having a drought.

Going to my core and stretch class today taught by Laurie, Atilla the Huness.

Gotta go to my psychiatrist today. Ugh!

Today is the last day of Ben's summer school.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh! Someone is not being nice to me today
I just happened to check my worklist, and one of the project managers snuck 37 more samples on that need to be done today for analysis tomorrow! On top of 40 they snuck on last night to be done today for analysis tomorrow as well. Go figure, I want / need to leave "on time" today, and they pile up the work!

At least it's nice outside ... for now! Calling for severe storms later. Gotta love the humidity, dragging storms along with it.