Daily Thread Thurs Dec 9th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Frigid and cold this morning. -12 degrees, but at least it will be sunny today.

We are going out for lunch with a body shop today, and then a retirement party tonight.

No more studying for me!

You all have a good day!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!

Today is Franklins 2nd birthday so he is gonna be spoiled...This afternoon Im gonna hunt up the recipe I found and make him some peanut butter biscuits and spoil him a wee bit. But he still has to pee outside!!! Dems Da Rules!!!!

Other than that just working on making stockings now that I found a pattern and tweaked it to be the way I wanted it to be. Now I just gotta make sure what I wrote is gonna match up to what I already made! LOL.

Everyone have a good day!

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is the day for getting supplies in the house and for getting various paperwork out of the house--we got clobbered by about 4.5 FEET of snow over the past 3 days and we are now that much behind in getting things done

Then, tomorrow I go in hospital to get my Implanted Cardioverter Device installed. I'm getting me heart fixmitted--

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's 1 degree here today
It's supposed to get up to 7 in the next few days, but then it's back to snow next week
My christmas grocery delivery was originally booked for the 22nd, but with snow forecast i've changed it to the 14th just incase it gets too bad again. I'll have to rearrange the freezer because it's full from yesterdays delivery!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by trimph1

Then, tomorrow I go in hospital to get my Implanted Cardioverter Device installed. I'm getting me heart fixmitted--
Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.

Not much going on today. DH is bowling early tonight and I still don't know what to make for dinner....I hate that.

Cold. I got into my car this morning and Clarence said that it was 20 degrees. Not so bad, I thought. Then I watched it go down to about 16 degrees. Not funny! And it's not even winter yet. I've officially turned into a popsicle.

Have a great day!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cold here too, yuck!

I've also woken up with a bad headache 3 days in a row now. I take pills and it goes away, but still, it would be nice to know what's causing it in the first place.

No plans today! We have housework to do this evening, but otherwise, just some relaxing.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

Not much planned today I do get to see Blaine tonight though I've only seen in 5 times in the last month through one thing or another

I've wrapped all my presents up for family now and I have a couple things left I want to buy

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trimph1

Today is the day for getting supplies in the house and for getting various paperwork out of the house--we got clobbered by about 4.5 FEET of snow over the past 3 days and we are now that much behind in getting things done

Welb, remember the Friday morning appointment? Well, they had to postpone that because they ended up with a slew of major operations that had to be rebooked because of our rotten weather

So, instead of Friday December 10th it will be Wednesday December 15th at 7:30am---and no switching this time---

Right now? Having a ball installing a new Digital Audio Workstation in my new computer I bought...