Daily Thread Thurs April 22nd

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Another nice day today but a little less warm. Only 12 degrees...but I put away my turtle necks yesterday I think its safe to say I won't need them!

We et to wear jeans today to support the Sens...we also have to wear red of course. GO SENS GO!

Off to work in a few..I am super excited, the grand opening of the new Shoppers Drug Mart is opening today and its 3 doors down from my office, I can't wait to shop!

I hope you all have a good one!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. I am so tired and sleepy today. Lucky & Molly decided it was time to eat at 3am. DH feeds them at 4:30am and we made them wait which meant constant standing on us.

DS decided to wake up then too but went back to sleep until 6am. I really wish I could get him to sleep till 7am. His molars are coming in and he hasn't been eating much. The other day we went for an hour walk. He didn't want to come in. All day long he kept crawling to the front door and crying. I ended up walking him around the street for 20mins. This boy isn't light either. I am paying for it today. I am was so happy it rained yesterday so we didn't have a repeat. Hopefully we can run to the store later.

Mom's *hopefully* taking Cello to the vet. His teeth/gums are bothering him. Poor baby
Next week it should be Connor. He has been spraying more than usual so I think his teeth are bothering him too. I don't know how I got 6 cats with bad teeth/gums :-(

Time to unwind while DS takes his first nap.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its chilly outside today but supposed to be about 70. If it gets nice and warm within the next hour or so Im taking Bertha to the hose and washing her. Shes got some bird poopy all over and is in need of a bath big time. Im trying to get some of my blanket done today too but I just dont feel like it. Race car work tonight and racing tomorrow....Im hoping on Saturday if it doesnt rain we might be able to go down to Carlise for the spring car show. Ive never been there and would love to go down and see whats there.
Have a nice day everyone

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

We et to wear jeans today to support the Sens...we also have to wear red of course. GO SENS GO!
I couldn't agree more!
Woo, GO SENS

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon.. Cloudy here, with some sun peeking through at times. Cool, only 57. I think there's still a chance of showers today too. BF landed at LAX about a half hour ago so he should hopefully be home within the next hour or so..
G-cat and I miss him!

I worked this morning which was good, got that done with for the week.. I slept terribly last night though, kept having scary dreams and must've slept wrong too because the right side of my neck/upper back is killing me and making me have a headache. Boo. I just made some coffee, I like to think caffeine might help. Why, I don't know, but at 12:55PM, coffee is better than beer I guess.

So yes, BF should be home soon, and I'd like to get some Wii Fit in, so I should do that now before he's home. I don't like people watching me, because I know I look like a dork, especially doing the hula hoop thing.

Tonight is Hopheads night, so I guess we'll be out for that. Not sure how late I will last due to last night's sleep issues, but the place we're meeting at is only a few blocks from home so I can bail if I need to.

Have a good day everyone!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening Everyone!

Today was pretty decient for me and the furbabies (they're all laying down now). I finished up the last of my practicum stations at school today (passed every last one of them- ya!). After that, I went in for my clinical rotation at the hospital then came home. I'm just relaxing a bit now and doing some studying for my final on Monday. Pretty laid back night around here.