Daily Thread TGIF Nov 19th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! FRIDAY!!!

And payday for both of us...I forgot about that

Off to work in a bit...then to the gym, then study. Maybe we will go out for dinner tonight or something.

We are getting a playstation 3 tomorrow too!

Have a great day people!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone. Today is gonna be a busy day for me. My brother texted last night to ask me to watch his daughter...First time he has ever done so (he must be desperate) and Ive only seen her once since shes been born...shes now over a year old. Plus a midget sleepover tonight..that will actually be fun, watching hannah montana, alvin and the chipmunks and shrek...**Ive got a kiddie movie addiction** PLUS we get our new washer and dryer tonight. Im so going to bed early because tomorrow is yet another hugely busy day!!!!!

Have a good one yall!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

So glad it's Friday! I got all of my school work due between yesterday and Monday finished so I can thoroughly enjoy my weekend without having to think about it

Sooo, work, then lunch with my hubby, spend some more time at work, maybe finally go make a dr. appointment I've been putting off, then wait at home for hubby to get there before going out to my friend's house for some Friday evening aerial fun and Insanity workout. My hubby and hers will probably work on putting an engine in a drag car for fun.

Then I get to sleep in Saturday

Supposed to be upper 60s today, and sunny.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on holiday today so i wrapped up all my christmas presents

Children in Needs on tonight so that should be good. Christmas party with the girlies booked for next month, and my new HTC Desire is on way to me

Coffee with sister tomorrow where we can people watch and giggle at the couples arguing with each other as pre christmas tempers start to hit!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning and TGIF! (as I sit here yawning)

We have grocery shopping to do tonight; my sister and I have finalized our Thanksgiving menu...again....and I'm shopping tonight.

Tomorrow we're going to start tearing down my aunt's apartment...what a chore that will be.

Other than that, it's just housework and laundry. But next week is a 3-day week! WooHoo!

Have a great weekend!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning all!

I too am super glad it's Friday! It's Dana's pay day and he got paid more than we were figuring. I LOVE when that happens.

Not too much on the agenda today. We have lots of chores to do and will probably listen to the Sea Dogs game on the radio tonight.

Tomorrow we'll be heading to Fredericton just for something to do. We'll go to the farmer's market, Pita Pit and my personal favorite, PetSmart!
It's the closest one, and I want to get a new water fountain for the kitties as the one we have now is crap.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is a beautiful brisk sunny day, a little colder than the last few days and it feels wonderful and more like Fall. Not doing much today, maybe a little housecleaning and out to dinner tonight with the BF. It should be a nice weekend. Enjoy.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. cloudy today, it's supposed to rain beginning tonight and then rain all weekend I think. low-mid 60s for the highs.. brr! I will be turning on the heat this weekend, and maybe even using the fireplace!

BF had to leave this morning on a last minute work trip to Pittsburgh this weekend. Poop to that, I say. But He can take extra time off next week, which is nice. Still crap that he has to work and travel this weekend. So I have no plans really.. Or maybe Genever and I will have wild parties!
Haha, no, not really, we will probably be couch potatoes.

Today, however, I would like to finish up my accounting homework and get started on business law. I have a paper due in 2 weeks, and i really should at least start. A little bit. At least look at what has to be in it?

And I hope to hear from the vet with advice on what to do about the neighborhood kitty, if I should do anything. If I even see him today..

Congrats on your new washer/dryer set, 3Cats! I hope you love it!

Well have a great day and weekend everyone!