Daily Thread TGIF May 21st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Wow, we are blessed with another pefectly sunny day today!
I am thrilled, maybe go for a bikeride with hubby after work!

I need a weekend bad, we were kept up by our neighbours yet again last night. Good news though! We have a court date to get them evicted!!

I hope you all have a good one!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds terrible hun! Hope they leave soon so you can have a bit peace and quiet

anywhoooo

Afternoon from across the pond!

I have work this afternoon and im quite looking forward to my walk there because it is beautiful and sunny here

Dont think I have much planned for this evening other than looking for places to visit now that my holiday has been cancelled, we found 2 so just another 2 to go

I hope everyone enjoys there day

Bye bye

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh, I'm glad it's Friday. If I wasn't so pooped, I'd do a Happy Dance.

Sunny and beautiful this morning...it's going to be another gorgeous day.

Not much on our agenda this weekend. DH should be home from Oregon tonight sometime. I'm going to work in the garden tonight. On Saturday, we're going with my sister's family and my brother's family out to dinner....we all try to get together every other month or so; it can be difficult with all of our schedules.

And on Sunday, weather permitting, it's time to open the pool. With the weather we're having, it won't take long for the water to warm up and hopefully, it should be ready for swimming by Memorial Day.

Enjoy your weekend!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We've got a yucky, rainy day lined up today. Luckily I'll be inside most of the day, but the commute home will probably be pretty wet. At least the rush hour traffic tends to be lighter on Fridays because a lot of people leave early and others don't work on Fridays at all.

Not a whole lot on the agenda today. I'm going to be trying to write a paper today. Theoretically, it should be really easy since it's basically just an overview of my dissertation topic for a conference. In reality, it means I have to condense ~ 200 pages of work into 10 pages or less and I'm finding that hard to do.

I'm going to try to go up to the gym at lunch time today. I'm finding that if I wait until the end of the day, it's just too easy to skip the workout and head home early. I'll probably be starting my new job next week, which will force me to get back into a regular work schedule every day. That should help out with my workout schedule as well.

buttercup29

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a long weekend here and so hopefully it won't rain. Have more weeding to do out back and then tomorrow going to my brother and his wifes place for a BBQ and fireworks.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! I am still in shock over last night's Grey's. I wasn't going to watch but we went out shopping and I was still wired. I was pacing back and forth during commercials.

Of course since I went to bed late DS was up around 6ish. I just knew it was going to happen.

Trying to keep today low key. My left wrist and middle finger have been hurting. I think I am carrying too much weight (not just my son) on that arm since it started up again after carrying a heavy bag.

It's warm and muggy. The A/C went on last night. It wasn't that hot out but there was no air movement and the sun heated the house.

Going out for cheap cereal tonight and kitty litter. Poor babies are almost out. I am trying not to refill the pans so I can clean them tomorrow.

DH wants to grill steaks this weekend. The weather doesn't look like it will be on his side though for dinner time.

Nat when is the court date? Have fun on your bike ride.

Have a great weekend everyone.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning, Happy Friday!

Loud neighbors are the worst. Good luck with the court stuff Nat!

Nice day today, should be in the 70s.

So we are finally officially done with trying to buy this house we tried to buy almost a month ago. The seller somehow thought a review of the appraisal would bring the appraised value of his house up $40k? Really? No, instead we just wasted a week and a half waiting to hear if he'd at least try to make a deal. Nope. They guy is in denial. Good luck selling at that price. Anyway, we are moving on finally and will find something else. I did some searches and emailed our realtor a list of houses to check availability and then we'll set up some appointments for Monday or Tuesday evening.

BF will get home from OK tonight!! Yay! Poor Genever misses him so much I think, last night there was some noise in the hall, and she jumped up and ran to the door like she usually does when he comes home. Aww, I felt bad telling her that daddy wouldn't be home til tomorrow.. But she will be happy tonight.

All I have planned for today is cleaning. Already did a load of towels and vacuumed. Sigh, I guess dusting is next. I hate dusting. I dust, I finish dusting, and then I need to dust again. It never ends. Another reason it will be nice to move. Too dusty living near the beach.

So that's my day I guess. Fun times!

Have a good Friday and a good weekend everyone!