Daily Thread Sun Nov 8th...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sorry I am late getting here this morning. The kitties actually let me sleep in an hour later then normal...They will be getting a couple of extra treats with their food today for being such good kitties.

The sun is actually shining here today and looks like it is going to be a very nice day.

I have a couple of things to do today, I have to run some mail to the mailbox. Also want to stop by the Bargain shop as well, they have my favorite noodles on sale so I want to pick up a few packages of them.

It will be a nice little walk of about 1/2 hour so.

When I get home I have some laundry to put away and have my linens to change as well. Tonight I am planning on taking a nice long lavender soak in the bathtub

The kitties are chasing each other around the house right now so they look like they are having a great time. Silly cats doesn't take much to amuse them.

Everyone have a great day.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, sun shining here too!

Gonna go run some errands today.

Didn't get vacuuming done yesterday, so hopefully I'll get to that today....

Sadly, Gary is in misery. It's been a nightmare the last week.

Kitties are lounging in the sun right now.

Have a good day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Yup, sun shining here too!

Gonna go run some errands today.

Didn't get vacuuming done yesterday, so hopefully I'll get to that today....

Sadly, Gary is in misery. It's been a nightmare the last week.

Kitties are lounging in the sun right now.

Have a good day!
Sorry to hear that Gary is in so much pain. He certainly has my sympathy. I am just recovering from a Arthritic Flare-up that lasted almost 4 weeks and I can understand how hard it must be for him. Luckily my new meds are working well and the improved weather has completely changed my out-look the past couple of days.
Chronic pain has got to be the worse thing ever.
I am sending along lots of prayers and vibes that things improve for him quickly.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear about Gary, Laurie.

It's a lovely day here, again. I had a really nice day yesterday wandering around artist's houses in their annual Art Walk. Today I have nothing planned except some chores and to wrap up my presents from yesterday!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a beautiful day here today..we did alot of housework and Josh studying. Went for a walk...I think thats about it!