Daily Thread Monday October 4th

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also seem to read the daily thread when Nat says she won't be around.

Good Morning. It's rainy and dark here. My mood matches the weather. The last few nights I feel like I haven't been sleeping. *yawn*

Nothing exciting happening today. Everyone is going to work and I'll be cleaning. Maybe I will bake something. Fall has put me in the mood but I haven't checked our supplies.

Tomorrow DS has his 18month check up. I can't recall if he gets shots or not. I can't wait to be done with them.

Have a good Monday

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Very rainy and grey here, too. We're to get a good inch or so of rain from this morning into tomorrow afternoon....we'll take it. We'll be lucky to hit the mid-50s today.

But cool rainy days call for pot roast! And that's what's cooking in the crock pot at home. Carrots, potatoes, onions, a nice chunk of beef, some tomatoes, and some red wine. When I get home, I'll throw in some sliced and sauteed mushrooms. And I'll throw together a pan of corn bread. Life will be good.

Hope your DS's check up goes well. And I hope he doesn't need shots!

Enjoy!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Working from home today on kitten watch with my foster, Macy.
Not a whole lot going on today. We desperately need to go to the gym after work because I had far too much junk food on the weekend.
Also want to watch the newest episode of Dexter!

Take care all.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been beautiful Fall days here the past few and I'm lovin' it. Don't need heat or a/c so saving money there. It was 55 degrees last time I checked and going maybe into the lower 60's today, now that's what I'm talking about, Fall weather has finally arrived. I just hope it stays.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon. Busy morning, did some errands and goofed around a bit on the computer..
BF is on his way to Tulsa for work, he'll get back Wednesday.

I just got an email from my accounting prof that she can't make it to class tonight so class is canceled! That's cool I guess, I can catch all of the football game then. Otherwise, not much else to do. I can clean I guess. Fun times! My hands/arms hurt like &*^$^%$# though these days so I am not really in the mood.

Weather is cool and cloudy and wet-ish. Misting/drizzling whatever you call it annoying not quite rain stuff. Winter is here in SoCal!
I like it though.

Pam- pot roast in the crock pot sounds yummy, except for the beef part.
I am planning on making a crockpot recipe on Wednesday so BF will have dinner when he gets home from his trip, which will be before I get home from school. I wonder if i can make something similar but with no meat.. maybe some portabellas? That and the red wine would make it 'meaty'.. I will look through cookbooks and recipes online and see what i can come up with.

Have a great day everyone, stay dry!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon

Another gorgeous day here, high of 74ºF with a beautiful breeze. Kitties are loving the open windows as much as I am.

Left work at noon for a 2pm dentist appointment, got through that better than usual
They didn't reprimand me for much more than wearing a lip stud.

Picked up some goodies for my Santee and their kitties - LOVE the sales going on
My furbs got some goodies too.

Tacos for dinner tonight, and I need to get my butt up on the treadmill since I slacked off yesterday and did school work and went drag racing instead lol.