Daily Thread HUMP day Oct 6th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Thanks to Crazyforinfo for doing the daily while I was away. I was in training Monday and Tuesday in Toronto.

Back to work today. We learned the most difficult computer program..it is like the first dinosaur DOS program ever made. Literally, it is like 30 years old. I want to cry just thinking of using it. This should be interesting.

Tonight I have to make a dessert for our Thanksgiving potluck tomorrow.

I am very out of shape too, and I need to study! Aaaaah so busy!

You all have a good day.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im a bad bad mommy...I forgot that yesterday was my goldens 2nd birthday..Oops I just got sidetracked didnt even know the number of the day and didnt remember till last night before bed. Thankfully we went out to the store and I got Max a new food dish and chewy bones so he didnt have a totally crappy day. Ill be posting a thread in the other pets section in a bit once I upload all his later pictures.

Dont know what Im doing today but I didnt feel good last night and still feel crappy today so probably just lounging around and watching Teen Mom at some point and reading my books.

Yall have a good day!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

DS got his flu shot and Hep A yesterday. He goes back in a month for another flu shot. He grew a tiny bit. We have to cut back his milk intake. I said he melts down if he doesn't get it and the Doc said melt downs mean you are doing something right. lol Now if DH will just follow suit.

The rain is gone. Depending on DS mood we may go shopping. He is usually cranky the day after shots but so far he is in a pretty chatty loud mood. He loves getting up before the sun too.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Another dark and grey day here. Showers on and off, more on, I think. Where was this rain when our garden really needed it?? It's a wee bit warmer than it was yesterday....I'll take it.

Dinner will be grilled hamburgers (DH makes the best burgers) and a container of baked beans from the freezer with a greens salad.

Only two more days til the weekend!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All,

Not going to gym this morning as I am making a new recipe for the crockpot and it needs 8-10 hours to cook so I had to get the timing just right. Plus I had my last personal trainer session and I am sore/stiff!!

This week we have warmer than normal temps. Today it is supposed to reach 70F! So I got a couple loads of laundry on the line as this will be the last month until spring that I can hang laundry out.

So I'm going to hit the shower in a bit then off to work.

The cats are being semi good overall-Bender drags that down as he wants to stay outside all day and stratches att the door frame constantly and meows!

Have a good one..................

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all!

After work we'll be going to my Mom's place to celebrate my brother Brody's 17th birthday!
It's actually tomorrow, but we're celebrating today as Mom has to work tomorrow. For those who don't know, Brody has Down Syndrome. He has been SO excited for his birthday and has requested a pizza party and an Oreo Blizzard cake.

Then we'll have to go to the gym to work off all that food before coming home to watch Survivor.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning, another cloudy wet day in SoCal. It was pretty cool to listen to the rain overnight and this morning though. Looks like tomorrow it will return to the normal warm and sunny though. I guess that's good, I don't know. I enjoy 'bad' weather, since we hardly ever get it!

Anyway, I am off soon to a dr. appointment. I hate going there because the receptionist made me cry once. She's so mean, so detached from people. She should not be working in a place where she has to interact with sick people. GRR. Anyway, I have to go, so I better just get over it.

Then after that's done I am going to throw some stuff in a crockpot to be ready between 6-7 so BF can have a nice hot dinner when he gets back from his trip. I'll be at school when he gets home, so at least he'll have dinner ready.

Not a whole lot else to do.. certainly not laundry, as last night I discovered the washing machine was leaking, I think from the bottom, after doing a load of towels. Sigh. BF can look at that later on.

Well have a good day everyone!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Hump Day!!

I'm at work today, but am not busy so I'm trying to do my homework. 5 pages on how the economy is effecting golf

My late class has been canceled so I'll be home by 8:30
I hope they have gotten the problems fixed with my FB game

I have a frozen pizza defrosting in the fridge (so it cooks faster) for din-din and I might have time to squeeze in a TV show or 2, probably Castle and Desperate Housewives