Daily Thread HUMP day March 2nd

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Another mild day today. March is coming in like a lamb. I have a feeling spring will be early this year, thank goodness!

I am off to work in a bit. Tonight heading to yoga after work, and then some studying.

You all have a good one!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

A sunny and beautiful morning, but it's chilly.

I'm going to walk over to the market during my lunch break today. I need red peppers and instant yeast (our natural food store has a kiosk at the market and I like working with their yeast). And some Greyure cheese. And maybe some mushrooms.

A beef stir-fry is on our menu tonight. With brown rice.

It's an exercise night for me tonight.

Have a good one!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

I woke up with a headache this morning...blah. Not much happening today really. I need to workout this evening, then I'll probably do some reading and watch Survivor.
Have a great day all!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another sunny, two days in a row
. Makes me and my cats happy to see the sun and watch birds. Spring is coming!!!!!

A few dog walks for some clients, then grocery store. Wll fit in a workout somewhere too. Have a wonderful everyone

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... cloudy right now, 60, not getting much warmer. I thought it was supposed to rain today, but I guess they changed it to tomorrow. OK. Still gloomy out today though...

I have a good sized to-do list for today but I am feeling so lazy. Ugh. I blame the grey sky. I may have to put some of it off til tomorrow. I am washing sheets though at least, so that's one thing to cross off the list.

I got a call from the vet with Dorothy's blood test results, her thyroid and other levels are looking great! Hooray!
I am so relieved to hear that. I've been worried since she was first diagnosed 5 weeks ago.

Well that's all outta me for now. Have a good day everyone!!