Daily Thread HUMP day July 13th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Another hot one today, but not as hot as last week. Just normal amounts of summer hotness.

We are going to see my friends new baby tonight after dinner. She is only 4 days old
Penelope is her name, and she is a doll. I saw her a few hours after she was born but DH hasn't met her yet.

This weekend we are going to a cottage for my work BBQ and then going to see Keith Urban Saturday!

You all have a good one!

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Well this morning in the animal kingdom
we have 5 new little ones , just before midnight last night Allan the cat gave birth to 5 little kittens , despite the many beds and towels dotted around the whole house she sat in the bed for a few seconds , then jumped on the top shelf of the 3 tier scratching tower and started pushing on there , she then jumped down and gave birth on the corner of mums cream carpet , bless her lol. She done well with the first kitten didnt cut the cord straight away but did get the sac off , the second kitten she gave birth to but about 30 seconds after gave birth to another one so the second one she left so i had to get the sac off and rub its little back and after a scary few seconds when we though it had died it took a big gulp or air and cried lol. anywho 2 more came after that . I stayed up till like 2:30am till i was sure she had no more in there. This morning she is such a happy mum!

I am going to try to get back into the doctors because my chest infection isn't really cleaning up. and my asthma is still giving me gip during the night , also missing work!

going to try to get some more work done in my bedroom to ! possibly visit my godaughter who will be 4 months old next week : )x

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

I havent got much planned for today

the sun is trying to get out but its still warm

have a nice day all

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Typical i was 30 seconds to late ringing the doctors , have to wait till 2 oclock to get an appointment now lol. suppose that means I should have a bath and make a start on my room...hmm

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is a dreadfully icky day, its raining but we needed it badly. My grass was getting gross. I got a new lawnmower yesterday from Bob (the landlord/BFs mentor/friend/BFs half boss lol) I was going to mow grass today but Ill have to hold off on that now. Im in the middle of watching Monday nights episode of the RHONJ and OMG Danielle is a lunatic and I miss Dina...They really need to get rid of the psycho and put get Dina back on the show but oh well makes for good drama...Ok Im going back to my show...Gotta find out what happens to Albie

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am super stressed and super cranky right now. I am seriously considering stopping my involvement with ca-r-ma due to some pretty pathetic issues lately. It is horribly run and along with that it seems to have become more about the money and less about the welfare of the cats.

Anyway, enough of my rant for now. I really, really, really need a vacation.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Nothing much going on here. We had some much needed showers last night into this morning...we'll take all the rain we can get. Temps are right around the mid 80s or so, but it's really humid this week.

My sister and BIL are coming for dinner tonight...they said it's their treat and they're bringing pizza. My sister and I are a lot alike and we both could live on pizza!

Have a good one...

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am back from the doctors with steroids, inhalers and more antibiotics so hopefully that will end this horrid chest infection.

after i picked up my prescription we went to visit a friend but she wernt in however she left her whole house unlocked which u just dont do here. Came back made soup and wholemeal roll for a late lunch done the round with cleaning and feeding the 15 cats and kittens , going to mooch on here before cleaning more of my bedroom.. dinner is vegaterian sausages mash and veg.. yum

xx

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon.. another hot one here in Long Beach!! I love it, just not in the apartment in the afternoon/evening. Oh well.

So good news- I got a 97 on my accounting test from yesterday!!! Woo-hoo!! I feel smart again!

After class I went and did my site inspection, then went to the office to do the report, and came home. Been playing on the computer a bit, and BF called from the airport to tell me he couldn't get bumped to an earlier flight home cos they're all booked full. Boo. Oh well. He will be home tonight anyway.

So I need to vacuum, I should do that soon before the sun comes over and makes the place an oven, and then more homework and studying. Fun times!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon!

It's been awhile since I've posted in the daily! I'm just catching up on TCS while my son naps. He's cutting 2 more teeth and he's spiked a fever of 102*
He feels so awful and I'm exhausted since he was up every 3 hours last night
I should be napping

It's so humid here! We went to the grocery store today and I broke a sweat just walking to the car. ICK! I want winter back!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been a miserable, rainy day here but very humid, had a good thunder storm earlier and its cooled down a bit. Typical it rains when my tumble dryer is broke and I am awaiting a part to be delivered
It looks like a chinese laundry in my house, I am trying to dry washing every way possible. I am going shopping tomorrow with my neighbour but rain has been forecast again, I can't hide away from it as I have to take the kids to school no matter what the weather is. Hope everyone is well and our weather picks up soon.xx