Daily Thread HUMP day Dec 1st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you believe it's December??

It has been super rainy here lately. Rained all day yesterday and today will be all day as well.

I a off to work in a few, and then tonight finallly will have time to get to the gym. I have been so busy this week!

You all have a good one today!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have blinking power..Awesome...Rain...Awesome...And Bf now has another day off work because the power is out there....I HATE STORMS!!!!!

But other than that a whole lotta nothing going on today except going back out to his dads to help him get rid of the cars he sold the other day annnnnnd waiting to see if my SS got her package...

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning guys!

So I'm really excited for tonight... A friend of mine contacted me on Facebook last week asking me if her daughter could come interview me for a project she is doing. The project is on "everyday heros" and her daughter belongs to my foster page on Facebook and loves what I do for the kitties, so she chose to do her project on me! I am SO honored!
So she's coming tonight for the interview and to take some pictures of the kitties and I together.
Can't wait!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all,

Its overcast, windy and colder temps than normal. I think the high today will be about 28F.

Last night when I let Bender out he caught a vole and brought into garage where it still is this morning. We rearrange this garage for winter storage of patio furniture etc and the vole is somewhere along the perimenter. I guess we will have to wait for tonite to get the critter out of the garage. At least its keeping him occupied!

Still have a cough/achy temp is ok so not motivated to go to gym.

Work today then maybe some errands depending on how I feel after work.

Have a good one...............

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

According to our local weatherweenies, December will be coming in with a snowy bang. Rain possibly turning to flurries tonight and really cold weather....highs in the low 30s....with snow showers and flurries almost every day for a week or so. Not fun!

It's really pouring, as 3CatsN1Dog mentioned. And the wind gusts are wild. Umbrellas don't do a lot of good when the wind is gusting like this.

I'm taking my friend, Bill, to the nursing home after work so that he can visit with his wife. He's not allowed to drive (b/c of strokes), so he's been walking. It's not far. But in this weather? No way. And that will give me a chance to visit with Anita, too, for awhile.

Trying a new recipe for marinated grilled pork chops for dinner tonight. With this weather, though, we'll be using the indoor grill; no way am I going outside!

Kailie, you rock!

Enjoy!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Slept in a wee bit this morning, but it felt great! I really needed after being all stressed the last day and a half. And there was zero traffic which was nice. It is supposed to be about 58ºF today, so it wont get much warmer than it already is (and yesterday it was 70ºF at 7:30am
) Supposed to get into the 20s tonight
Yay December & cuddle weather!

I'm happy its finally December!! Christmas is coming! It's also a busy month. On Friday we have tickets to go to a comedy show, 2nd row from the stage
The 9th is a joint birthday lunch for my team leader and Rob. The 10th is my doctor's appointment, the 16th I have a court date for my ticket and am going to NC after to pole jam with some friends and do more portraits, the 17th is my dad's 69th birthday, the 18th is Rob's 25th birthday, then Christmas, and New Years!

Guess I better get to doing some work, on Wednesdays I usually do a good bit to bump ahead a little bit. Have a lovely hump day!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. Another busy school work day for me today. I got a lot done on my law paper yesterday but didn't do any accounting homework, so I want to work on that today for sure before class tonight. And I have to get more done on my paper too. And then tonight I get to enroll in classes for next semester finally!

Weather is sunny, 64, going up to almost 70. So I can't complain there. It still gets cold at night though, down to the 40s. Brr!

That's about all to report I guess.. Have a good day!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's raining cats and dogs here and very, very windy. It's also way too warm for Dec. I am looking for the colder weather coming soon. Last night was so warm I had no covers on at all and I would have opened a window but it was raining so hard, I couldn't.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit colder and a much nicer day. I will run some errands then. This rain is supposed to end by tomorrow but who knows.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

It's raining cats and dogs here and very, very windy. It's also way too warm for Dec. I am looking for the colder weather coming soon. Last night was so warm I had no covers on at all and I would have opened a window but it was raining so hard, I couldn't.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit colder and a much nicer day. I will run some errands then. This rain is supposed to end by tomorrow but who knows.
That's how our weather was yesterday. It was mid-70s, rainy, and very warm at night. We opened the door for a little while but when the rain got harder, it bounced off the deck and in through the screen so we had to close it.

Today it was 58F and supposed to get into the 20s tonight. Already down to 48.