Daily Question #WiskersWedneday 06/18/14

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :sun:

How are you been dear friends of TCS? ..:wavey: I hope so fine..:clap:

Well, almost a week ago the Soccer Mundial start! :walk: so I´m interest in some data about your preferences and if you follow the games..:clap: so let´s going at the quetions! :clap:

1.- Do you like the Soccerl? :)
2.- If you answer was YES, wich one Team you support?
3.- Do you think is good oportunity for a meet with all family to watch a game of soccer during this time?
4.- Wich is the uniform that you like most? :nod:
5.- If don´t like the Soccer, what are you spend your time during the games? :think:

So let´s begin...:hyper:

:wavey:

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, don't like soccer but that's no doubt in part due to my general lack of interest in sports. My sister and I were in Madrid a few years ago, our hotel was within walking distance of the big stadium. Where the teams from Madrid and one of their chief rivals were playing. LOTS of people, including families.
I did occasionally watch football (American) with my father, which was nice. And gymnastics (alone) or ice skating with my twin sister. Watching tv is a good opportunity to meet with family; you can chit chat during commercials.
I do my normal routine during soccer games. Now, during the Olympics, I have "appointment tv".
I suspect if I lived in a country where soccer was king, I'd have to schedule a vacation out of that country :)

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Do you like the Soccerl?

Yes!  I'm not an avid spectator but i think it's a cool sport (unlike baseball).

USA!  But my first love would be the home of my ancesters, Germany and Italy.

3.- Do you think is good oportunity for a meet with all family to watch a game of soccer during this time?

Somewhat.  My "family" will make any excuse to get together. 

4.- Wich is the uniform that you like most?

Hmmmm...I need to look again.

5.- If don´t like the Soccer, what are you spend your time during the games?

Fretting over my state licensing bard over their servers being down...I want to see my name and new nursing license number!!!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1/ Do you like soccer?

Yes, l was an avid supporter growing up in England, but now that l live in Canada l prefer ice hockey.

2/ Which team do you support?

My team is Man Utd, but in the World Cup l support ENGLAND!

3/ Family/watch?

No. We get together for Stanley Cup games if our local team is in, but never for soccer.

4/ Uniform you like most?

l like Argentina's baby-blue stripes

5/ lf not soccer, what?

Working, gardening, cleaning etc. l'm also taking 2 courses online at the same time so l'm spending an awful lot of time on the computer.

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Do you like the Soccerl?: Yup! Love it.

2.- If you answer was YES, which one Team you support?: For this current FIFA, rooting for Germany. 

3.- Do you think is good oportunity for a meet with all family to watch a game of soccer during this time?: Definitely! Though personally in my case most of my family is far away 
 otherwise it would happen.

4.- Which is the uniform that you like most?: Mmm, not sure!

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's alright - I never played when I was little (my dad wanted me to, my mom said "it's a boy sport") and by the time I got old enough that I could take my own interest in it, it was past the age where you start getting hurt playing soccer. :p

N/A

Not in my family, haha. I sat with my boyfriend for maybe 40 minutes watching the Korea/Russia game, but he's a soccer player and fan.

I haven't really paid attention to the uniforms.

Normal stuff, haha. Life goes on for me. I've just been at my computer, as usual.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't really care for soccer. I tried once to get interested, and just couldn't.  I do think it's interesting, the Word Cup, but I don't spend a lot of time watching it.  They are having it on the tv at work over lunch.  All the uniforms that I've seen seem kinda cool.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No, don't like soccer but that's no doubt in part due to my general lack of interest in sports.
 I don't watch any sports at all, other than an occasional couple minutes of a football game (and that's only if I need to talk to Rick about something).

When our son played football through his school years, we went to every game and I cheered the teams on. When he played college football, we went to every game and I cheered the teams on. We did the before game parties and the after games parties and all that stuff.

Our grandson played some flag football this past month and we went to his games, too.

But I'm not a sports fan at all.

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Don't really like it, but will try to catch last few minutes of a World Cup game if U.S. is playing

2. Root for U.S.A.

3.We never have gathered for soccer, and likely never will.  My family is a bunch of American football addicts, and I think the soccer and football fan bases are pretty much mutually exclusive in this country. Neither understands the other. But American football has been good to us-- paid for our son's college ed, who just graduated. 

4. U.S.A.'s uniforms

5. What do I do during soccer games?  Could be about anything, I guess.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brilliant participation! :bigthumb:

yes my answers! :nod:

1.- Yes but I´m not a SUPER FAN who can loose a game... YES is ok and like to scream GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL! ...:crazy:
2.- Of course Mexico during the Mundial..:nod:
3.- Oh yes, because you can spend a lovely sunday screaming and chating anything about it... I mean, the MEET is the important... :)
4.- Well, :think: Love the Blue of Italy... :
5.- Well of course Intenet... :nod:

:clap: thanks for read! ...:wavey: