Daily Question: Thurs. Sept 2

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. I am sorry I forgot Tues. QOTD.

Todays question: bathroom reading.

Do you do it? Do you have magazines or books or ??? by the toilet for yourself or guests? Whats your thoughts on reading in the john?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha this may be TMI however I have to share my newest addiction...

I take the netbook into the potty with me so I can be on TCS LMAO! Before I would just play solitaire off my phone.

As for guest reading material, the can bring their own. LOL I supply the toilet paper already they can hunt up their own fun for potty time.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to but "grew out of it" I do enjoy a game of tetris off my phone tho...depending on my stomache as sometimes it hurts to bad to do anything then the obvious

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No reading material of any kind in our bathroom....we have enough trouble dealing with six cats.

dave t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tend to do more hiding in the bathroom than I do reading. The wife and kiddos are great, but I need some me time every now and then and my computer room doesn't have a lock on the door.

Dave

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually bring in the TV Guide if I haven't already read it. I enjoy reading the articles. I don't usually bring in a book since it's uncomfortable to hold a hard over while on the throne

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I provide "American Rifleman" magazines and Sudoku books in the guest bathroom. My dad demands they be available for his use when he visits....

I make the husband find his own reading material. Sometimes I read my email on my phone but usually I just "stay focused"

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No reading material of any kind in the bathroom. I read enough when I don't have other business to accomplish, and DH just doesn't read.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope, no reading. I take Metamucil every day for diverticulosis. In other words, it doesn't take to long to get in and get out.
It would have to be a short short story

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No reading material kept in the bathroom. Sometimes I WILL bring my Nook in with me, but most of the time I'm in and out.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a stand for books and magazines in the master bath in the house I own before I moved out. Think it is still there. But here, in my cosy apt., I have no room for one. I might bring a book in but then again, Butzie may open the door and decide to be petted while I am in there. So much for reading/