Daily Question 09-19-09...=)

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A picture perfect fall day.

Had our first frost last night (light). It was a brilliant blue and yellow day all day. Clear blue sky, bright yellow sun. The colors won't hit peak for probably another week or so, but there are spots of flame red, yellow and orange.

I had to work all day long, but had opportunities to be outside through much of it. And I even got home in time to take the cats out for a while, but they didn't seem to like the cool weather (only got to 60)and didn't stay out long.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's fair and 66°F (19°C) at 7 pm (right now.) It's supposed to get down to 38°F tonight, and a high of 73°F tomorrow, and rainy 55°F tomorrow night. Feels like typical autumn weather----my FAVORITE!!!!

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It was a nice warm fall day, I was out in the garden for most of it. Collecting veggies, cleaning out old vines & clearing the way for next year's crop

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A beautiful day all day today. Too bad I am too tired to enjoy the wonderful evening we are having.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it makes me sad right now.... It's pitch dark at 8:15pm
Cool but not cold....would be a nice night for a walk.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rain yet again. It's been raining on and off for 9 days now! And the 7 day forecast has a rain chance for EVERY day this week. Gah!! At least it's keeping the temperatures in the low-mid 80s.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A lovely fall day, sunny, 17 degrees or so. I think we may get a bit of rain overnight, but they're saying the same weather for tomorrow and through the week.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

A lovely fall day, sunny, 17 degrees or so. I think we may get a bit of rain overnight, but they're saying the same weather for tomorrow and through the week.
Same here! It was a beauty of a day today.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, you really don't want to know - was about 36°C (roughly 95°F) today and STILL is 21°C (70°). And I hadda haul a tank of water for the horses today, move a bale so I can peel off hay and either throw it in the barn or over the fence, had enough hay cubes for tonight's feeding because it was too flipping hot to deal with about 20 feet of netting. Will do that tomorrow when it is cooler. They say MUCH less than 95 tomorrow, today. whatever