Crazy Cat Lady Here

Stormwing3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello there! I am a crazy cat lady (no seriously and I'm only 19). I have two cats, one male- George, the other female- Leech (named since she was a feral who would come over just for food and has since warmed up to human interaction) and three kittens Oreo and Mae-Mae who are from Leech, and Peaches who is a five day old kitten that I am fostering. She was two days old when she was abandoned.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. That's quite a family you have to take care of. There's plenty of advice here and lots of good articles to read. We'd love to see some photos of your cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stormwing3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks I tried too earlier but for some reason it didn't work. if it worked this time the Toyger is George and the other is my little Peaches. I dont have a good picture of Leech though.

Attachments

candicew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww welcome! And lol, my son tells me often he aspires to be a 'crazy cat person' when he grows up he is eight now and he says when he's old enough he's going to have a house full of cats lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stormwing3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lol well there isn't anything wrong with a house full of cats.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Stormwing3 Stormwing3 , welcome to you and your kitties to TCS :wave3:

You are crazy but there're some more crazy lady and crazy gentlemen here than you do :lol: Most important thing is we all live our cats here :lovecat3:

George is handsome and Peaches cute! :lovecat::lovecat4:

Feel free to ask questions and do browse around for the many good reads and here's a guide to posting photos :-

How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties are so cute and you've done a wonderful thing for them by rescuing them and giving them a loving home. :hearthrob: I hope to see you around the forums!