Crappy News at wellness exam today :(

Lumiafan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't have any advice to share, but I wanted to send a virtual hug to you and your sweet animal friends. No matter what happens next, thank you for being a loving, caring presence in Nobel's life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't have any advice to share, but I wanted to send a virtual hug to you and your sweet animal friends. No matter what happens next, thank you for being a loving, caring presence in Nobel's life.
Thank you ❣
He's finally in a better mood today.

Attachments

treeclimber

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m sorry to hear this, and glad you get one more month with him.

If it helps at all, there are house-call euthanasia services so he doesn’t have to go to the vet for that final appointment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I’m sorry to hear this, and glad you get one more month with him.

If it helps at all, there are house-call euthanasia services so he doesn’t have to go to the vet for that final appointment.
Thank you ❤. We will go to the vet though, so his ashes will go to the same place as his late companion.

Also my wife is worried that the boys will think people can just come over and put them to sleep..they are already people shy from being raised during quarentine.

Actually our current vet office, my first experience with them was bringing Lily to be PTS. She was in ROUGH shape and yet they were comforting and recognized they didn't know the whole story. I have a lot of trust and respect for the medical team there and I think it will bring me a lot of comfort to be there. They'll give us some gabapentin so Nobel is comfortable before we leave. It's the vet office that bugs him. He likes car rides.

They'll give us some hair clippings and paw prints, which are included in the cost. We ordered a casting kit for home so we are going to do that with him this month.