Constantly "wiping" On Mirrors

fearfalls

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is not only obsessed with the sink, but he's constantly brushing his paws up against the bathroom mirror, to the point where we keep cleaning it, and he decides he needs to rub his wet paws all over it again. Does anyone have any idea why he's doing this? He's 9 months old so maybe it's still a kitten thing, but I feel like he's just started doing it more as he ages.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Trying to get you in on the action, like "help me understand this" or "can YOU reach through to the other cat?"
...I guess see if you can find a mirror you can put on the floor just for him? and then close the bathroom off...
He sounds like such a sweet dollbaby!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fearfalls

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Trying to get you in on the action, like "help me understand this" or "can YOU reach through to the other cat?"
...I guess see if you can find a mirror you can put on the floor just for him? and then close the bathroom off...
He sounds like such a sweet dollbaby!!
Good idea! I can definitely get him a floor mirror, but he's still obsessed with the sink (and water) so I don't think he'll stop with that, haha. And yes, he is soooo sweeeet!