Congratulations Mani!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm happy to announce our winner of the Pet Sitting Story contest! Our special Literary Committee, made of five team members, has made its decision, and the winning story was Mani's second submission: the story of Wei Wei and his special pet sitter.

The story is now published on our blog and you can read it here.

Mani has won the following -
  • Winner badge for a month -
  • $25 in cash via Paypal
  • A TCS Large Mug with the design of your choice from our CafePress store (worth $13.99)

Congratulations, Mani!

And a big thank you to all of you who submitted your stories. It was a hard choice and I do hope to see more from you in future writing contests.

I'll be posting our new contest here in the Lounge today - so don't miss out on that one!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you.  I'm thrilled!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, Mani! Well done!

And I kept thinking about Vanessa afterwards, wondering how she was doing. What happened to her? Is she okay?

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Congratulations, Mani! Well done!
And I kept thinking about Vanessa afterwards, wondering how she was doing. What happened to her? Is she okay?

Thank you!

It was a while ago now..  Vanessa came again and looked after Wei Wei another time.  And we got to know each other quite well.  She passed away about eighteen months after that first meeting.  I battled, writing the story, as I wanted it to portray how wonderfully therapeutic our feline friends are, and still show Vanessa as the gem she was.

Last edited:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.............................  I battled, writing the story, as I wanted it to portray how wonderfully therapeutic our feline friends are, and still show Vanessa as the gem she was.
Mission definitely accomplished. :rub:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH I loved the story about Wei Wei and Vanessa, who now knows how very special these little creatures really are!!!!! :heart3: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

mani

Staff Member
Purraise

Thank you everyone...

I'm pretty new to this great site and I'm thrilled to have won this!

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
And we just LOVE our new Cat Site mug!