Congratulations 2Cats4Me!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations! 

@2Cats4Me  deserves many congratulations this month! View media item 236067
It a less-than-unexpected manner, it was one of 2Cats4Me's reviews that came up in this month's draw for the $30 gift certificate! 

Congratulations! 

How can you be our winner next month?

It's easy. Just visit our Reviews Section  and look for cat products which you've tried. It can be anything from cat food and litter to specialty toys or cat furniture. Write a detailed honest review and submit it. The two users who submit the highest number of reviews become our Reviewers of the month. In addition to that, one review is chosen randomly and that review earns the member who wrote it a $30 Amazon gift certificate! 

Writing just one review can be enough to win the prize. The more reviews you write, the better are your chances! Most importantly - by writing objective and detailed reviews, you're helping other cat lovers make better choices!

Start reviewing for March and you may be our winner next month   

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wow @2Cats4Me  , well done!   I think you have earned that voucher as well as keeping your badge what with writing so many reviews again this month!  

Great stuff. 

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay , I got  2 bags of my cats favorite kibble with my $30.00 Amazon.Com gift card .. 

Thank you ....