Co-workers making me nuts

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I'm a truck driver. Eighteen-wheeler. Have been for 33 years.

I have an impressive collection of guitars in my office. Too many, in fact.

You know that I drive a hot rod.

My garage is full of wood-working equipment.

And the gorgeous Flambe is currently my desktop.

Men who don't like cats have an ego problem, likely caused by the dimunuitive size of...well, you guess, and they compensate by only tolerating people around them that they can control.

It takes a real man to love a cat.
Not to mention that you have a lovely, wonderful wife...

My BF had a cat for years and was a confirmed bachelor who dated WOMEN!!! The stereotypes are stupid and ignorant and closed minded and they just afraid of what they don't understand so they tear it down.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dana had a cat (Nova) when I met him and he is most definately NOT gay. I have a lot of single straight guy friends who have cats and I also am friends with some gay guys who have cats. I HATE stereotypes!

I too know all about ignorrant coworkers. I have 2 who sit behind me who always have one comment or another, who constantly talk about other people and who think their opinion is all that matters, hence why I work from home often. If I do come to the office, I have headphone and music to listen to.

rawvixen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, they're confused.

Having a cat definitely gives indications about sexuality -- it's a sign of being good in bed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Not to mention that you have a lovely, wonderful wife...
Yeah I forgot, they said "if the guy has a wife and a cat, he's not gay. But if he only has a cat and not a wife or girlfriend, then he is."

Even my hubby preferred cats and had one before we met. I can tell ya he's definitely not gay

Kailie - I WISH I could work from home.
Kind of hard to bring a chemistry lab home with me though!