Clorox Dust Wipes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm going back to the original topic of this thread.:D   I'm interested in trying Clorox dust wipes too but the stores in my area can be really slow to order new products.  Since these dust wipes have a sticky feel , I wonder if they a combination of a dusting wipe and a disinfecting wipe?  (Probably a dumb question.

)
I don't think so. They are dry and don't have any scent.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I finally found them!

They did not carry them at my grocery store. I went to Walmart and could not find them. Of course, no one was around to help me look!!

Went to Target today and saw them!! They only had about 10 packages. I picked up 2 ....Yes I am a hoarder!! 

I am thinking that I will use them up no matter what. I usually use a microfiber cloth which I have to wash, or one of the dry Swiffer cloths, or paper towel with some spray. 

I'll let you know what I think of them!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm curious what you think of them. :nod:

I saw them in Shaws, but they were a lot more money than what I paid on Amazon.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I will let you know as soon as I use one!!

Right now I am dealing with getting a new dishwasher. I have a small leak in mine. My super was here on Thursday. I had to clean up the schmuck from underneath the faceplate...gross...I used Krud Kutter for that. Works really well~~~~~~ no smell at all! 

Then today, he took the old dishwasher out. All the crap left from it!! Double Gross... This is the original dishwasher from 15-20 yrs ago!! YUCK...just think.. 

Had to clean it the junk....and create a core for the open area. I know my Artie~guy!

He would be investigating the hole and hiding it it.. it is too gross for that.. even when I disinfected it--I mean using the Krud Kutter...

I managed to create a make shift "wall" out of Chewy food boxes. Got a shipment this week.. Good old Duct tape!!

now it that area is all cleaned and blocked from Artie...

The new dishwasher is being delivered early Saturday morning. My super is installing it..why I do not know...

Probably a matter of money. They probably charge for installation. 

My super may not be able to install it until Monday.. he will try for Saturday, but who knows...

Artie is safe..

Needless to say, I do not plan on dusting until this issue is resolved. 

I did dust really well the other day..

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious what you think of them.

I saw them in Shaws, but they were a lot more money than what I paid on Amazon.
I finally used one this morning on the areas which have the highest amount of dust: electronics. The cable boxes, modems, TV and other areas.

I like how they are a bit sticky and stretchy. The kitty fur and dust seem to cling to it, rather than be pushed around.

You do not need a polish or cleaner with it...

They picked up really well...

Will let you know in a few days about the dust accumulation...

So far, very happy with them. 

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom,

I discovered something about these wipes. As an experiment, I stretched one of them out a bit, so it would fit on my dry Swiffer. To my astonishment, I was floored (pun) by the amount of junk it picked up----and more important, HELD ON TO!!!!

I was so impressed! I tried it again in my tiny bathroom which gets loaded with dust kittens, my hair which falls out so easily,  and cat fur, in the corners!

WOW!!!

I also used it before I washed the bathroom, no need to vacuum up the schmultz before washing....makes life so easy,..

Did you say you got your order through Amazon? I am thinking of looking up the prices for it...I need to make another trip to Target to see if they still carry it. 

This is definitely my favorite, in place of the swiffer dry wipes...

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

AbbysMom,

I discovered something about these wipes. As an experiment, I stretched one of them out a bit, so it would fit on my dry Swiffer. To my astonishment, I was floored (pun) by the amount of junk it picked up----and more important, HELD ON TO!!!!

I was so impressed! I tried it again in my tiny bathroom which gets loaded with dust kittens, my hair which falls out so easily,  and cat fur, in the corners!

WOW!!!

I also used it before I washed the bathroom, no need to vacuum up the schmultz before washing....makes life so easy,..

Did you say you got your order through Amazon? I am thinking of looking up the prices for it...I need to make another trip to Target to see if they still carry it. 

Amazon has a better deal than Target. They are $11.98 for 108 wipes (2 boxes of 54) which makes them .11 cents per wipe. If you get them with a subscribe and save, it is $11.38 and there is a coupon for 20% off your first delivery so that drops it down to $9.10 or .08 cents per wipe. If you have 5 or more items in your S&S, it's $10.18 then taking off the 20% it's $8.14 or .07 cents per wipe.

Target sells them in 20 count boxes and they are $2.79 making them .14 cents per wipe

http://www.target.com/p/clorox-trip...66#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=clorox+dust+wipes

They also have extra large ones in a 26 count box for $4.69 making those .18 cents per wipe. The box states that they fit on sweepers. If the smaller ones do too, then I'd use those.

http://www.target.com/p/clorox-trip...69#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=clorox+dust+wipes

I can't say enough good things about Amazon's subscribe and save. The #1 thing about it? It keeps me out of Wal Mart. I get my toilet paper, wet wipes, paper towels and other things that I used to go to WM for. I don't burn gas driving there, no dealing with the crowds, the lines or anything else. The prices are basically the same and sometimes cheaper. When you add in everything else I just mentioned, it makes it even more worth it. I'd rather burn UPS' gas than my own. I've gotten those deliveries on Sundays too from the USPS.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
AbbysMom,

WOW!!!

Oh I may have to try that on the floors! Thanks!

Yes, I did order from Amazon. I found it to be much cheaper.

Last edited: