Clear Liquid Leaking Out Of Cat

Tibby123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i have a 1 year old neutered male cat. Yesterday he had diarrhoea and he vomited. The vomit was different to what he normally does -it was literally the food he just ate. The thing is, after he did that he was running around and seemed pretty normal. This morning, he ate as normal and was playing, but i noticed that a clear liquid puddle was left from where he was sitting- it was just like water and had no smell. Still, he is running and playing as normal! Has this happened before with anyones cat, and is it serious or is it just the after effects of from the diarrhoea? I have a feeling that the vomiting is because he eats all sorts from outsite, but i have no idea what the liquid from his bum is! My vet is closed today so i cant take him there either

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd call your vet anyway, wait through the entire "we're closed today" recording, and push the proper buttons to get hold of the vet who's on-call after hours. This may be related to the diarrhea, but with no smell it's hard to say and it sounds worrisome to me. I've no idea what it could be, and because your cat is an indoor/outdoor cat he's particularly at risk for all sorts of problems.

Good luck with this, and please keep us updated - we worry.

Margret