Chin getting darker

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is my little girl natasha. She is 7 months old. Long story short, my friend was supposed to adopt her and it didn’t work out so I have her. He had her the past 3 weeks.
I feel like her chin skin is darker than the last time I saw her. I’m not sure if this is normal, as my other cat is all black, so that’s all I’ve known. Or am I just neurotic? 😂😂
CC9D9BC2-899B-449B-BD13-52A279535342.jpeg
E13A3868-418E-46BA-8DB4-015EC978B4D8.jpeg

first pic is about a month ago. 2nd was yesterday

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
What a pretty little girl! If by chin darkness you mean that you are seeing small spots or raised areas, that might be chin acne. The usual cause is the use of plastic dishes and if you switch to glass or stainless steel (I found that with one of mine I had to stop using ceramic as well) it usually clears up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a pretty little girl! If by chin darkness you mean that you are seeing small spots or raised areas, that might be chin acne. The usual cause is the use of plastic dishes and if you switch to glass or stainless steel (I found that with one of mine I had to stop using ceramic as well) it usually clears up.
Thank you! I love her. I was wondering if it was chin acne as well. I’m not sure what kind of bowl she was using at my friends but I do have them using a glass bowl here. I’ll keep an eye on it!