Chillin' On A Sunny Wednesday Morning

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Two hours later and they're both back on here. They remind me of housecats. :)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY " house cats!"

And you made that happen.
I am so excited. Treasure let me pet her for a full minute and she even purred. Shaman was her usual pouty self but that's ok. Since she and Treasure are best buddies and siblings she'll soon learn I mean no harm. :)

Aico & Nacho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so excited. Treasure let me pet her for a full minute and she even purred. Shaman was her usual pouty self but that's ok. Since she and Treasure are best buddies and siblings she'll soon learn I mean no harm. :)
That is very exciting! Keep at it and keep us updated on their progress too. Feral cats, or cats that have had to make it on their own for any length of time, are a soft spot of mine.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That is very exciting! Keep at it and keep us updated on their progress too. Feral cats, or cats that have had to make it on their own for any length of time, are a soft spot of mine.
You can follow along in my still newbie questions thread in the feral cats forum. 20 pages long but there's been days I was up and days I was down but this past week with Treasure is really wonderful. And here I thought it would have been Shaman to come first as she is the first of these cats to make contact with me

Aico & Nacho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You can follow along in my still newbie questions thread in the feral cats forum. 20 pages long but there's been days I was up and days I was down but this past week with Treasure is really wonderful. And here I thought it would have been Shaman to come first as she is the first of these cats to make contact with me
I'll have to give that thread a look for sure. Thank you for alerting me to it. It sounds like this week with Treasure has been a genuine surprise. Consider it a reward for all of the good you're doing for them.