Charles Schulz 100th Birthday Tribute

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today would have been Charles Schulz’s 100th birthday and a number of comic artists have created strips to honor him today.

We are big Snoopy/Peanuts fans in our house because my stepdad has always loved them so much. I even managed to find him a nice vintage Snoopy Flying Ace toy for his birthday a few years ago. We love the animated cartoons too.

You can find all the comics honoring him here:Cartoonist Tributes #Schulz100 - Charles M. Schulz Museum

I’m maybe 1/3 of the way through them and they are really well done! :redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When my oldest was little she was fascinated with Snoopy and we had a lot of different items with his logo. Not sure where they all went but now I'm curious to search the house. 😁

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother, who normally doesn’t care about anything, turned into a 3 year old when I told him I had unearthed his Chaz Schultz drawing of a kite eating tree he’d won from a kite flying contest. SO worth just to see him be childlike and human, very very sweet.

…There was briefly a cat in the book series, but I guess Woodstock freaked out? :dunno: