Cats owner suddenly died no idea what to do!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bugmankeith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jessica has been trying to help me out, but I am the one feeding the cats. If you have any questions about the cats please contact me, thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bugmankeith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
BAD news! My Neighbors family want to PTS the 2 cats if I don't find them a home. I'm trying rescues but it would be easier and quicker if someone adopted them right to their home.

The cats appear healthy just need an up to date vet exam, shots, bath possibly, good diet, and a loving home and person who can give these 2 sisters the care and attention they need. I rescued them 8 years ago as tiny, I'll kittens, a friend got them, but then no longer could care for them and they almost died. My neighbor then took them in and nursed them back to health, but now that she died, these cats now for a 3rd time by me need rescuing! I need someone's help though I can't take them in and I can't bear to see two healthy kitties die from nobody adopting them.

They are indoor/outdoor cats and I know they will use a cat flap, they eat inside and in bad weather but otherwise are used to going bathroom outside and eating grass to get rid of hair balls. If you have safe outdoor property they will be happy to get outside even if it's a huge enclosed cage with grass, shrubs and trees to climb.

I live in West Babylon, NY zip code 11704 so if you can come out here there is a chance I can try and trap the cats for you.